Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
This nikka thug legit got raps mentioning half his dudes who was behind the wall with him by they known street names and the crimes they was commiting for him or what they do and really had the nerve to act like the state shouldn’t be using his lyrics on some “protect black art” shyt

“Shot at his mommy, now he no longer mention me” :dead: Lock him up and throw away the key

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tick only 29 with a head full of grey hairs, Damn. That one dude who didn't copout looked like he was holding back tears, but he still ain't take that plea. I don't know if solid or weak.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Ask any of them would the accept 30 years of probation.
1000% they would instead of 5-15 years in prison

Breh sharing spaces with crazy ass dudes for 5-15 years is not fun. Being told what to do every second of your life for 5-15 years. Not fukking a woman for 5-15 years.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
1000% they would instead of 5-15 years in prison

Breh sharing spaces with crazy ass dudes for 5-15 years is not fun. Being told what to do every second of your life for 5-15 years. Not fukking a woman for 5-15 years.

30 years of probation over 5 years in prison? I don’t believe it.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
I like the judge. He about as fair as a judge you gonna get. He straight telling them boys what I sentence you to isn’t because I don’t like you or I’m trying to use you as an example or anything. I have to give you the max because im required by law to if found guilty at trial. A lot of judges don’t even feel like they owe you an explanation especially with the world watching. He does a great job explaining the opportunity they have in front of them and the importance of their decision making in case they truly stand by rejecting that plea. I like how he handled that.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Damn thugger u fukked your supporters up wit this shyt.:snoop:can’t even support breh no more
Them people got family and loved ones to

Now they never get to touch smell or see that person again.
Never thought the thugger would go out so bad tbh

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Y’all really be uninformed. Lol.

They wouldn’t be copping pleas of there was no case. They have mountains of evidence dating back to 2012.

This ain’t even a fed case, this is a state case

Idk how you "heard" that cause it ain't even a federal case.

It's not federal it's State...they been watching them since late 2013***

I mean the state not the feds but I heard that they illegally obtained some of this evidence and it may come back to bite them in the ass...
I'm not trying debate yall or nothing just stating what one of my "sauces" told me lol

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I mean the state not the feds but I heard that they illegally obtained some of this evidence and it may come back to bite them in the ass...
I'm not trying debate yall or nothing just stating what one of my "sauces" told me lol
They obtained a piece of evidence illegally. It’s already been throw out by the judge and can’t be used as evidence. They have much more evidence though. Plus witnesses and snitches ready to testify.