Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
its cap. probation is a trap. knock the 5 years out or get pulled over by the cops 7 years in and have to go to jail for more years. fukk that

That’s why I’m saying I don’t believe people understand fully what’s they are accepting.

These dudes most likely have to stay employed. They gotta explain for the next 30 years they on probation because of Young Thug?

Man give me my 5 and get the fukk on.

nightpupil

ElderzInMegaHallz
Daps
That’s why I’m saying I don’t believe people understand fully what’s they are accepting.

These dudes most likely have to stay employed. They gotta explain for the next 30 years they on probation because of Young Thug?

Though I agree with y'all to certain extent I don't think y'all understand the seriousness of the situation. When I said I saw people trade in probation for jail time to get out of probation it was like 1 year or 2. Gunna was offered the 5-year sentence after he pleaded guilty, he probably would have gotten more. If you have a 50-year sentence looming over your head that's why the probation is so high, if anyone in ysl is getting 5 years I don't think they would even offer them probation, they will just have to serve it. But I think Rico is a minimum of 25 years no?? Not including all the other charges.

edit: There is no floor on the possible sentence for a base RICO charge, meaning there is no mandatory minimum. However, the Government rarely just charges a base RICO against somebody. Instead, one charged with a RICO can either face the twenty year maximum, or be held responsible for the underlying crime.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps

You must live a trash ass life if you are fine throwing away 5 yrs of it :gucci:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
its cap. probation is a trap. knock the 5 years out or get pulled over by the cops 7 years in and have to go to jail for more years. fukk that
These boys better be counting they lucky stars they in this case attached to a celebrity or these deals would not be offered. Probation is a trap? Can’t nobody make you do some drugs or hang out with other felons and so on to where you end up violating what YOU AGREED to do and not do. They only care about Thug. If any of these idiots want to lack simple self discipline so that they don’t have to be responsible adults out in the real world with they families they will do what dumb asses do and deserve the consequences.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
nikkas never been to jail but really saying they’d rather go to jail than be on probation:laff:

fukk that. I’d work then go to the gym and play the game or watch a movie EVERY DAY. My PO wouldn’t even have to find me. Id be at his or her office early every time I had to go there :wow:

fukk jail. fukk that shyt. It’s too easy to stay out of trouble. Y’all crazy as hell. :laff:

Imagine this shyt:

No p*ssy.
Trash food.
Chocolate milk.
Grown men and maybe fakkits.
Law enforcement treating you like shyt.
One hour outside your cell a day.
Dirty toilets.
Showering in front of other men.

Y’all can keep that :scusthov:

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Stop making excuses for these nikkas god damn

No one should be criminals but it's hard to have proper guidance when your mom is probably a crackhead and your dad is probably dead or in jail and you come from one of the poorest communities in the state. shyt is not as Black and White as folks that have never been near a hood make it to be.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
You must live a trash ass life if you are fine throwing away 5 yrs of it :gucci:

That’s what I’m saying. These nikkas was already living a trash life. Selling drugs at random gas stations, taking orders from a nikka in a dress, asking for permission to kill people inside prison.

This what they signed up for breh.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps

Man shut your goofy ass

Talkin about go to jail for 5 years like it ain’t nuthin

Y’all nikkas is super gangsters on here :russ:

Freedom as a square working at amazon or mc Donald’s > sitting in a cell for five years

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Man shut your goofy ass

Talkin about go to jail for 5 years like it ain’t nuthin

Y’all nikkas is super gangsters on here :russ:

Freedom as a square working at amazon or mc Donald’s > sitting in a cell for five years

Nah. THEY was the super gangsters .