Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
That would be fukked up if everybody else walk or plead out and Thug get the book thrown at him :francis:
They only care about him.. And they trying to get him to break by letting him watch everybody else go free.

Shyt wild as fuhk what they doing. Ultimate mind games by the state of Georgia

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
They trynna throw the book at Thugger? :lupe:

Sounds like they lied to the other YSL members and told them Thugger took a plea deal, cause why was it so easy for all the others to fold so quick :jbhmm:

nikkas don't have the financial resources to fight...

They took the best deal available before it got ugly...

Thugga pockets are bleeding dry as it is...he can't support them nikkas and himself anyways

Even if thug is found innocent, he got so much rebuilding to do, its gonna be a rough road ahead for that man..

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Sounds like they lied to the other YSL members and told them Thugger took a plea deal, cause why was it so easy for all the others to fold so quick :jbhmm:

Some want so badly to believe this when they did that shyt on their own recognizance. It's really that simple. To save themselves. That's why.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Some want so badly to believe this when they did that shyt on their on recognizance. It's really that simple. To save themselves. That's why.
It's easy to say you're going to stay solid until it's time to tell your family and kids you're going to do 15-30

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
Some of them likely experienced sobriety for the first time in a while too. That dose of reality hit them HARD

Came in here to say this. Nikkas sober for the first time in years, getting told they gonna do 25 and feel all of it. Especially bc they know the evidence is airtight and they pockets empty. Thug gonna take it to trial bc he has to, and it’s gonna be a sad sight to hear all them nikkas say “yes ma’am” on that stand when the time comes to put Thug away:yeshrug:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
How much pull does Thug have in the streets bc I remember charlamagne saying prominent rappers at their heights used to go to thug for protection when he was a teen/kid :lupe:
He stood up to those New Orlean nikkas when they came to the city raising hell. The ones that didn’t go to the Feds went to Ga state prison and flipped blood if that tells you anything.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
He stood up to those New Orlean nikkas when they came to the city raising hell. The ones that didn’t go to the Feds went to Ga state prison and flipped blood if that tells you anything.

Yeah that's what he said. I remember he was like "those New Orleans boys were tough :francis: .....they were tough"

I didn't even know NO people were in Atlanta like that. Post Katrina I thought they all came to Texas