Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
giphy.gif

Yall acting like I'm the state of Georgia :dead:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:wow: all these releases and statements feel forced, I don't think they thought they were going to get this blow back they really thought he could tell and it would be all good. The worse one was where he said all he needed to do was another 6 months and wouldn't have had to cop out
It is force..proof that he switched...but no brehs wanna change the definition of snitching when snitching was black and white..there was no gray area before...if the discussion of you snitching even happened then it was just established you were a snitch.

All this bringing lawyers into the equation just confirms to me more that breh snitched...for whatever reason Thug and his team are once again looking out for gunna by trying to help.him have a career after this.

MAy GOD grant Thugger some mercy when it comes to sentencing.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
It is force..proof that he switched...but no brehs wanna change the definition of snitching when snitching was black and white..there was no gray area before...if the discussion of you snitching even happened then it was just established you were a snitch.

All this bringing lawyers into the equation just confirms to me more that breh snitched...for whatever reason Thug and his team are once again looking out for gunna by trying to help.him have a career after this.

MAy GOD grant Thugger some mercy when it comes to sentencing.
That's because Thug biggest asset is Gunna. He needs to keep him profitable and, also theres a runway for gunna pockets to get ran now.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
never was a fan of young thug but i gotta say im feeling sorry for the dude

dont know what id do facing that many years. shyt id probably be a rat :sadbron:

of course im not out there flexing like im hard on records tho:yeshrug: