Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It’s so corny. “You aren’t really a black hood nikka. You went to a good school!”

Black people celebrate criminals and poverty way too much.

I said it before and I'll say it again: too many black folks insult law abiding people and label them as "lames" and squares while calling criminals "real nikkas" and thorough breads.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
True. King Von is seen as the pinnacle of black men.

Been like that since the 90s when Tupac was the quintessential black man from "the struggle" when countless street dudes who never gave a damn about the black community used that image as a stimulus for clout and hoes.

Now, King Von and Thugga are the "real nikkas" that deserve(d) unquestionable support while the 9 to 5 blue collar black man is lame and a bum. Entertainment tainted both the streets and mainstream society.

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been like that since the 90s when Tupac was the quintessential black man from "the struggle" when countless street dudes who never gave a damn about the black community used that image as a stimulus for clout and hoes.

Now, King Von and Thugga are the "real nikkas" that deserve(d) unquestionable support while the 9 to 5 blue collar black man is lame and a bum. Entertainment tainted both the streets and mainstream society.
Thugger allegedly killed people and sent hits etc yet he’s still worshipped because they like his music and status :wow:

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They just let Slimelife Shawty and Lil Duke out too y’all going to look crazy when Thug gets out in a week or so and his first post is going to be him and Gunna chilling

No we won’t. It just means they’re hypocrites when it comes to snitching :mjlol:

Gunna already dry snitched on CNN anyways and Thug rode with him :manny:

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
shyne-kanye-diddy-1200x822.jpg
Screen-Shot-2021-08-18-at-10.59.32-AM-e1629298839842-1200x675.png
shyne-diddy-kenzo.jpg
shyne-vents-on-diddy-the-jasmine-brand.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000743204190.jpg
Shyne went at him in between a lot of those photos though.

Nothing will change what happened. There's no doubt Shyne wouldn't spit on Sean even if he was on fire.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said it before and I'll say it again: too many black folks insult law abiding people and label them as "lames" and squares while calling criminals "real nikkas" and thorough breads.

:laugh:, smfh.

The shyt that spins me is how adults be on this timing too, lol. I understand why the youth are...they're stupid and their priorities and thought patterns are still immature and based on being impressionable and being conditioned by what youth culture and their social circles deem cool...but you also got 40+ year old people who get just as wet in the ass over gangsta/ignorant shyt and think it's the coolest shyt in the world.. If it wasn't so demoralizing it'd be hilarious.

Last edited: