Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Breh it's been like 3 days and Thug hasn't put a statement out defending this nikka. There's a video of him cooperating.

It's over
There’s a video of him copping to his guilt , aka a guilty plea. Ie If you take a plea on a murder charge, you’re admitting to committing a murder. There is no way to do a PLEA deal without admission.

And even if you somehow don’t understand that, on TOP of that he did an Alford plea which means nothig he said is admissible in court :mjtf:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
When Gunna drops a new song, are the mods going to ban/bush it?
If he was smart he’d drop a song IMMEDIATELY (if he’s safe enough to do so :whoa:)

You gotta know how cancel culture/social media works. The masses only have power if they feel they got a aha moment on you or caught you lying or can take advantage of your weakness. What folk should learn from trump, or Dave chapelle, is the only way to override all that is stand on your square and don’t cower. Don’t apologize for shyt

People fickle af if he dropped a song right now and it bop people would be all types of ‘I mean I can’t lie I respect him for this :ehh:

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There’s a video of him copping to his guilt , aka a guilty plea. Ie If you take a plea on a murder charge, you’re admitting to committing a murder. There is no way to do a PLEA deal without admission.

And even if you somehow don’t understand that, on TOP of that he did an Alford plea which means nothig he said is admissible in court :mjtf:

He confirmed the gang committed crimes. That's not just his guilt

Braman

Superstar
Daps

He confirmed the gang committed crimes. That's not just his guilt

Y’all keep posting things that DONT back your stance lol Y’all aren’t listening. The lawyer is saying the exact things I posted

Lawyer: “We don’t know if he’s a snitch yet until Thug’s trial”

Source?

And if so, when he testifies, he’d be a snitch. He hasn’t testified
Lawyer: “Whether Gunna is a snitch or not doesn’t matter, they have 30 other people….They’re gonna have evidence thru cell phones, text messages, evidence ceased’

But also, testify to WHAT. Gunna is a low level Ngga. If they got legit charges on Thug and if Thug was with the shyts like he allegedly was, Gunna is not gonna be the one to have any dirt on him.

Lawyer: ‘Generally speaking they don’t let people out to snitch’

Since when do they let a major/star witness go home BEFORE he contributes to a conviction

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all keep posting things that DONT back your stance lol Y’all aren’t listening.

“We don’t know if he’s a snitch yet until Thug’s trial”

“Whether Gunna is a snitch or not doesn’t matter, they have 30 other people….They’re gonna have evidence thru cell phones, text messages, evidence ceased’

The lawyer is saying verbatim what I already posted

1- We don’t know yet if Gunna snitched

2- They don’t need Gunna to get Thug; Gunna is low level

3- Generally speaking they don’t let people out to snitch

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Smh these dudes corny. Shyne took the whole 10 years and would've took more if needed...I just hope karma come back around on these snitches fr fr.

the whole "stay 10 tens down" shyt is non-existent. nobody cares when ur locked up doing the bid.

I know a guy who took a gun charge for his friend, he got 3 years.... the friend never visited, never put money on his books, and lost contact with him when he got out....:hhh:

lookin back, i was a shytty friend tho :sas1:

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Y’all keep posting things that DONT back your stance lol Y’all aren’t listening. The lawyer is saying the exact things I posted

Lawyer: “We don’t know if he’s a snitch yet until Thug’s trial”

Lawyer: “Whether Gunna is a snitch or not doesn’t matter, they have 30 other people….They’re gonna have evidence thru cell phones, text messages, evidence ceased’

Lawyer: ‘Generally speaking they don’t let people out to snitch’
This nikka is in denial :wow: