Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

I can't recall ever seeing some shyt like this in my entire life. His attorney is moving mountains to convince people that not only did Gunna not snitch but that he'll also plead the 5th if called to testify in a case against Thug.

And all of this this is SOLELY to preserve the very street credibility that got him caught up in this case to begin with.

This culture is crazy as fukk.

:wow:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:wow: all these releases and statements feel forced, I don't think they thought they were going to get this blow back they really thought he could tell and it would be all good. The worse one was where he said all he needed to do was another 6 months and wouldn't have had to cop out

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
:wow: all these releases and statements feel forced, I don't think they thought they were going to get this blow back they really thought he could tell and it would be all good. The worse one was where he said all he needed to do was another 6 months and wouldn't have had to cop out
Gunna probably had a whole 1st day out song and shyt ready to go. @Matt504 said it best, I've NEVER seen an attorney this involved in defending their client from snitching :wow:

I don't feel bad for any of them :yeshrug: