Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It’s not snitching at all. But you know know how it go lol. All it take is one person to say it’s snitching and now Boosie n everybody calling him a rat. When Thug comes home and they both together, no love loss, will everyone shut up
Gunna snitched and Thug’s not coming home

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Has puff even acknowledged shyne since then?
shyne-kanye-diddy-1200x822.jpg
Screen-Shot-2021-08-18-at-10.59.32-AM-e1629298839842-1200x675.png
shyne-diddy-kenzo.jpg
shyne-vents-on-diddy-the-jasmine-brand.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000743204190.jpg

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Where do people get that Gunna grew up middle class?

He's from College Park and his mother was nothing but a school lunch lady.

It's the same shyt with Migos where they from in Gwinett (Lawrenceville) according to the last census 41% (!) are below the poverty line and they were all raised by women

Where does their perception come that they're middle class and fake street dudes from is it because "ishnot Alanna"? :lolbron:

Last edited:

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where do people get that Gunna grew up middle class?

He's from College Park and his mother was nothing but a lunch lady.

It's the same shyt with Migos where they from in Gwinett (Lawrenceville) according to the last census 41% (!) are below the poverty line

Where does their perception come from is it because "ishnot Alanna" :lolbron:
It’s so corny. “You aren’t really a black hood nikka. You went to a good school!”

Black people celebrate criminals and poverty way too much.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The more I think about it, I don’t think they snitched brehs

That Alford plea is the difference. The Alford pleas means nothing they say is admissible . So he can admit to ANYTHING and it doesn’t matter bc no one can go to jail for it.

Social media is looking at taking a plea—-which has ALWAYS included admission of guilt—-and conflating it with cooperation. They are not the same

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more I think about it, I don’t think they snitched brehs

That Alford plea is the difference. The Alford pleas means nothing they say is admissible . So he can admit to ANYTHING and it doesn’t matter bc no one can go to jail for it.

Social media is looking at taking a plea—-which has ALWAYS included admission of guilt—-and conflating it with cooperation. They are not the same
He cooperated. They can all also be called to testify during the possible trial.

It’s OK you can still be a fan :heh:

Slatt 🐍🤧

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
What Mal is saying is just belligerent. Street guys are going to consider this snitching, but other types of defendants, wouldn't.

Gunna goes to trial, they will max him out. Gunna doesn't plea, it's going to trial.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
He cooperated. They can all also be called to testify during the possible trial.

It’s OK you can still be a fan :heh:

Slatt 🐍🤧
Source?

And if so, when he testifies, he’d be a snitch. He hasn’t testified

But also, testify to WHAT. Gunna is a low level Ngga. If they got legit charges on Thug and if Thug was with the shyts like he allegedly was, Gunna is not gonna be the one to have any dirt on him. Which is probably why he’s already home :martin:Since when do they let a major/star witness go home BEFORE he contributes to a conviction

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Source?

And if so, when he testifies, he’d be a snitch. He hasn’t testified

But also, testify to WHAT. Gunna is a low level Ngga. If they got legit charges on Thug and if Thug was with the shyts like he allegedly was, Gunna is not gonna be the one to have any dirt on him. Which is probably why he’s already home :martin:Since when do they let a major/star witness go home BEFORE he contributes to a conviction
How many times do I have to post this lol

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
LOLOL he posted a flyer for a giveaway at Walmart on his Instagram about 2 days ago and somebody commented "Nah you already gave away YSL you dont need to be having anymore giveaways" DOG I was in TEEEEEARRRRRRSSSSSS ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!