Official Young Thug, YSL RICO Trial — GA v. Jeffery Williams, et al Thread

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
If Woody come home he gotta flee GA. He a dead man walking
I’m assuming you mean if Thug comes home. And no Woody ain’t gotta do nothing. Thug wouldn’t dare get Woody touched with this many known eyes on him now. That’s just asking for the real alphabet boys to come look at you. Right now he just has Georgia's incompetent agency on him. He don’t need the Feds on him too.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America

GBR035q.png

Is he serious or is this a play by thug and them

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
1. thing about the 69 shyt is he wasnt the person that got everyone locked up. Shotty/the other gang head let a CI get high ranking in the gang(like 3rd in command).
2. Jokes aside, It's weird as hell Woody getting all this clout from snitching. Yea he pulling all this bullshyt in Thug trial, but what is he saying about the other ppl he ratted on? I doubt he gonna pull this same show 20+ more times. This proves 2 things to me. 1 all the shyt directed at gunna/69 was just hate, rap nikkas was mad they was hot instead of them. 2. the rap nikkas that went at gunna/69 also scared to talk that shyt about a dude that would really put in action.
Ppl are using Woody for a bag

That's it

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Mounk Tounk on the stand doing WAY more snitching than woody did in those interrogations :dead:

the state has yet to tie any of this shyt to Thug tho

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
This nikka mounk tounk done admitted:
ysl a gang
showed them the hand sign
pointed and named nikkas in a photo with him in a strip club he posted on IG (butt ass naked stripper on the stage in the background)
named thug and others as in YSL
mentioned different people get "initiated differently"

:why: Woody look like a genius compared to this guy, half of the shyt he admitted wasn't even asked, he just over talks

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
ysl a gang
pointed and named nikkas in a photo with him in a strip club he posted on IG (butt ass naked stripper on the stage in the background)

:why: Woody look like a genius compared to this guy, half of the shyt he admitted wasn't even asked, he just over talks
He took the plea deal like the others did to get probation, so either he cooperates or he is back in jail.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
He took the plea deal like the others did to get probation, so either he cooperates or he is back in jail.
He can testify but we already saw Woody walk around similar questions while testifying

Like I said a lot of the shyt he was saying were just things he added on without being asked, he seems slow forreal

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
ysl a gang

Something I noticed is that he says names on things that are speculative, instead of just saying I'm not sure. He may get Thug convicted at this rate, he is the best witness for the state by far. The whole point of the defense was that YSL wasn't a gang and this nikka just openly admits that it is. He fukked Thug big time with that.