Official Young Thug, YSL RICO Trial — GA v. Jeffery Williams, et al Thread

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Are people forgetting woody has like hours of snitching material from before the trial talking to the cops like they’ve been fukking for years

“You know I always helped you”

Offering himself to do undercover missions with cops and shyt :mjlol:

It’s all on YouTube

that guy

Superstar
Daps

GBR035q.png

This gotta be the new trolling smiley :russ:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Are people forgetting woody has like hours of snitching material from before the trial talking to the cops like they’ve been fukking for years

“You know I always helped you”

Offering himself to do undercover missions with cops and shyt :mjlol:

It’s all on YouTube
Defense just played audio of him telling multiple people he was lying about it "but it backfired against me :mjcry: " , back in 2015 via recorded jail calls to corroborate his story that it was mostly DuckTales from jump.

Also multiple stories of the state pressuring him to testify, we never heard this audio until today

And had surveillance video proof that he lied about Thug jumping in the infiniti at the gas station, you never saw him there and they played every camera angle

Edit:
He also just said they call the dirty drinking water "Nut Juice" on Rice St. :dame: :what: :scusthov: :russ:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
This case got split wide open today with the Steele/Shardt cross examinations :wow:

Woody was making up entire people :laff:

Steele got him lying on Thug

Max lining him up to confess to killing Donovan, he has immunity so he'll walk, which is what he wanted anyway

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s the verdict. Woody definitely 730. Definitely a snitch or realizing he gotta have some type of integrity and got coached to do this act to benefit him and thug and maybe he ain’t as dumb as he seems? Or this dude is legit retarded and you don’t know what he will say or do?

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s the verdict. Woody definitely 730. Definitely a snitch or realizing he gotta have some type of integrity and got coached to do this act to benefit him and thug and maybe he ain’t as dumb as he seems? Or this dude is legit retarded and you don’t know what he will say or do?
The nikka is a master manipulator. I know yall hate the nikka but Charleston White broke him down beautifully. I think it was CW not sure

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Some of his testimonies turned out to be lies so he was definitely lying from the start like he said, it wasn't something he thought of later once he got exposed :yeshrug: idk what kind of nikka that is tbh

He mighta just lucked up being a lying ass nikka too when you think about it, he got immunity, getting tons of money on social media, he might leave the state and be aight