Official Young Thug, YSL RICO Trial — GA v. Jeffery Williams, et al Thread

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
asking for and getting a new judge only to get the same results is time wasting.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
asking for and getting a new judge only to get the same results is time wasting.
what are you referring to?

this new judge is forcing the prosecution to cut the bullshyt and do their jobs properly, they were ridiculously unprepared, even today they were tryna bring up evidence they never showed anyone, judge said nah we not doing that tell us what the evidence is first, prosecution proceeds to hit the "uhh my laptop overheated gimme a sec :skip: "

mind you they were supposed to do this shyt months ago considering all these wiretaps are thousands of pages long, judge was visibly annoyed and let the defense attorney drop a whole 16 bar diss verse shytting on them and the previous judge without interrupting him

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
what are you referring to?

this new judge is forcing the prosecution to cut the bullshyt and do their jobs properly, they were ridiculously unprepared, even today they were tryna bring up evidence they never showed anyone, judge said nah we not doing that tell us what the evidence is first, prosecution proceeds to hit the "uhh my laptop overheated gimme a sec :skip: "

mind you they were supposed to do this shyt months ago considering all these wiretaps are thousands of pages long, judge was visibly annoyed and let the defense attorney drop a whole 16 bar diss verse shytting on them and the previous judge without interrupting him
I wont dispute that, but they were thinking this case was getting thrown out on some double jeopardy shyt. not happening. Trial is a shyt show.

Shyt would have been 2 weeks max in Federal.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I wont dispute that, but they were thinking this case was getting thrown out on some double jeopardy shyt. not happening. Trial is a shyt show.

Shyt would have been 2 weeks max in Federal.
who is they?

the shyt could still be thrown out down the line if prosecution keeps proving they bullshytted this whole thing

but anyone expecting a new judge to show up an throw the whole case out in a week is an idiot, she still tryna figure out wtf is going on here, that's why she didn't humor that Thug bond either, but it's still the defense's job to atleast ask

Federal wouldn't have put together a bullshyt RICO like this, that aint got nothing to do with the judge :hubie: this is all Fani and the prosecution

i think this new judge is giving them enough rope to hang themselves but she DEFINITELY is already fed up with how slow they handling this

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
who is they?

the shyt could still be thrown out down the line if prosecution keeps proving they bullshytted this whole thing

but anyone expecting a new judge to show up an throw the whole case out in a week is an idiot, she still tryna figure out wtf is going on here, that's why she didn't humor that Thug bond either, but it's still the defense's job to atleast ask

Federal wouldn't have put together a bullshyt RICO like this, that aint got nothing to do with the judge :hubie: this is all Fani and the prosecution

i think this new judge is giving them enough rope to hang themselves but she DEFINITELY is already fed up with how slow they handling this
The only reason this shyt was able to play out like this is because of the original judges bias towards the prosecution.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
The only reason this shyt was able to play out like this is because of the original judges bias towards the prosecution.
This judge the polar opposite :whew:

She's been fukking clapping the prosecution all day, the last exchange got me weak :laff: she trying not to laugh but they're really making a fool out of themselves, she done waved them off with her hands, repeated shyt they said slowly like they're retarded

"Anyways, While she's over there tryna make sure she's accurate, again... :russell: "

:mjlol:

I'm getting second hand embarrassment watching two black women prosecutors look like idiots in front of this white lady

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
nikkas finally recognizing Gunna ain't snitch on a soul. Damage done now though.

That second tweet just pathetic. "labels didnt want to sign me because I was too in the street and they thought I would die or go to jai and Im being blackballel". nikka that aint never stopped labels from signing crash dummies. Gucci got a label with numerous artists in jail or dead.
Why Thug aint sign him? If he did sign him why cant he continue to put out music?
nikka just a trash rapper. :dead:
Rap shyt aside, cool of him to walk back the gunna shyt :yeshrug: