T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Transcript out and is fukking WILD :wow:

Judge said if lil Woody gets killed for testifying:

"It's just collateral damage :yeshrug: "

Then they proceeded to do everything they could to coerce this man into testifying what they want him to say

Telling him they were okay with him LYING ON THE STAND about some stuff, perjury, bruh what :mindblown: chick to the judge to "close his ears"

These people are sick, luckily Thug and Woody's lawyers are willing to crash out so all of this gets out on blast

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Imagine if Woody's lawyer didnt tip off YSLSteele about the secret meeting :lupe:
That wouldn't make sense cuz testifying puts Woody in danger, having a client get killed like Tay isn't a good look

It's wild tho, Kayla Bumpkus didn't have shyt to do with this anyway :dead: she was just standing in for Woody's real lawyer that day and happened to stumbled into corruption on a huge case with the :skip: face.

Gotta respect tho, they really holding it down against the state

Even tho deep down I know Thug prolly did that shyt :dead: they can't just bullshyt their way to a conviction, that's foul and they deserve to get embarrassed like this

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
That wouldn't make sense cuz testifying puts Woody in danger, having a client get killed like Tay isn't a good look

It's wild tho, Kayla Bumpkus didn't have shyt to do with this anyway :dead: she was just standing in for Woody's real lawyer that day and happened to stumbled into corruption on a huge case with the :skip: face.

Gotta respect tho, they really holding it down against the state

Even tho deep down I know Thug prolly did that shyt :dead: they can't just bullshyt their way to a conviction, that's foul and they deserve to get embarrassed like this
I wouldn't be surprised if Thug financed everything but it all seems like this is Woody's fault. I feel like he gassed them into doing it because he got his ass whooped and like the low level character he is, he's snitching to save himself

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I wouldn't be surprised if Thug financed everything but it all seems like this is Woody's fault. I feel like he gassed them into doing it because he got his ass whooped and like the low level character he is, he's snitching to save himself
He's not snitching on the stand tho, which is why all of this fukkery is happening, he's telling them things that he did which he's immune from, trying to avoid blaming thug as best he can, got the prosecution running around in circles. This shyt woulda been over by now if he snitched up there.

All the snitching he did in the interrogation room he's saying he lied about so they'd let him leave, it may not work, but he's been consistent in telling them that even here in the secret meeting transcript

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
He's not snitching on the stand tho, which is why all of this fukkery is happening, he's telling them things that he did which he's immune from, trying to avoid blaming thug as best he can, got the prosecution running around in circles. This shyt woulda been over by now if he snitched up there.

All the snitching he did in the interrogation room he's saying he lied about so they'd let him leave, it may not work, but he's been consistent in telling them that even here in the secret meeting transcript
Nah he 100% is snitching on the stand. He'll deflect for 9/10 questions but answer the questions needed to prove the racketeering aspect. For example a couple weeks ago they asked him something along the lines of do you remember saying Thug had something to do w/ Nut's, :dame:,murder? And breh immediately said yes.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
For example a couple weeks ago they asked him something along the lines of do you remember saying Thug had something to do w/ Nut's, :dame:,murder? And breh immediately said yes.
Breh he does remember saying those things, but he's ALSO saying those things were lies to get out of the interrogation room because the cops were making it obvious they wanted stuff on thug, so he was saying anything they wanted to hear. That's the part that you're leaving out or just missed because you haven't watched everything

That's what's fukking them over cuz he'd basically saying y'all shouldn't trust me to testify for none of this stuff I said in those rooms

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That transcript is a shyt show. The Judge and DA fukked up. The JUDGE is probably going to be removed because of things discussed in this secret meeting they tried to hide. And this may lead to a mistrial.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Breh he does remember saying those things, but he's ALSO saying those things were lies to get out of the interrogation room because the cops were making it obvious they wanted stuff on thug, so he was saying anything they wanted to hear. That's the part that you're leaving out or just missed because you haven't watched everything

That's what's fukking them over cuz he'd basically saying y'all shouldn't trust me to testify for none of this stuff I said in those rooms
Yeah but that’s why they’re impeaching him playing all of his snitch tape volumes. They’re clearly gonna go with the angle that this dude snitched so much and just has buyers remorse cause he has to look Thug in the eyes now. And remember all they have to do to get thug is prove he’s a figurehead for an organization.

With all that being said Thug is lucky the judge fukked up with that secret meeting cause that should help his freedom overall

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yeah but that’s why they’re impeaching him playing all of his snitch tape volumes. They’re clearly gonna go with the angle that this dude snitched so much and just has buyers remorse cause he has to look Thug in the eyes now. And remember all they have to do to get thug is prove he’s a figurehead for an organization.

With all that being said Thug is lucky the judge fukked up with that secret meeting cause that should help his freedom overall
I get that but Woody was allegedly the best witness they had for their entire case and this shyt turned into a dumpster fire immediately dealing with him, had the prosecution crying in court n shyt. You got more confidence in them than they do based on how they're acting about everything

Since the transcript came out:

Woody jumped on Bumpkus YouTube channel and they both said that transcript was altered :dead:

And the whole "she fired" thing was to protect her, she advised him to do it :dead:

Woody's original lawyer Melnik also came in the stream and stood on business about what he said to the prosecution "so I said go fukk yourself :yeshrug: ". :dead:

The actual stream is long but this cac made a quick concise version of it

The case might be the funniest real story going on this year and it's not even close :laff: at this point Woody needs to be protected and immediately start getting acting gigs cuz this nikka is truly a throwback southern nikka kind of funny, shyt make me wanna go back home just to be around that kind of humor again.

I know Donald Glover watching this shyt itching to give this man a role in something

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I’d personally bankroll the production of an Atlanta episode based on this trial if I had it

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Judge Glanville got kicked off the mahfukkin case :blessed:

:sas2: Brian Steele up 1-0 against corrupt judicial systems

this also means Steele gonna call him up to the stand and cook his ass for intimidating Lil Woody into testifying :ufdup: prosecution about to get dunked on a couple of times for the world to see

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
GMW1nT5WEAAYZ0O.jpg