Official Young Justice Thread

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Final thoughts:

- Whoever said the final episode needed to be an hour was dead on ... as much as I liked the finale, I would have liked to see more of the teams taking on the MFDs.

- This show is keeping up the tradition of a member of the Bat family getting up in the guts of a Wonder family :smugfavre:

- Aqualad and Static = black excellence :blessed: :noah:

- One of the most amazing things this show did was make Sportsmaster - SPORTSMASTER - credible. This dude's gimmick was all about hockey masks and baseballs, but he was RAW on this show.

- Kid Flash was my nikka, I hate it had to be him :to: And I'm surprised that they actually killed him. Now that I think about it, there was a bit of foreshadowing last week when he was telling Impulse that he should take up the Kid Flash mantle.

- Who was the random guy they had running mission control on the Watchtower?

- Nightwing was kind of reduced to a bit player in this episode, that was disappointing.

- Lex Luthor potentially becoming the new UN Secretary General = :harden:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
- This show is keeping up the tradition of a member of the Bat family getting up in the guts of a Wonder family :smugfavre:

Batman training so ill, it brings them Amazon broads to they knees :ohlawd:

Thirsty ass Wonder Woman tryna get at Bruce while on stakeout before Circe oinked her up :heh:

Typical :smugfavre:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Batman training so ill, it brings them Amazon broads to they knees :ohlawd:

Thirsty ass Wonder Woman tryna get at Bruce while on stakeout before Circe oinked her up :heh:

Typical :smugfavre:

Look at her ... she loves it[/Chapelle] :harden:

jlu_wonder-woman-and-batman.jpeg

03.jpg

first+kiss+batman+wonder+woman+kissing+justice+league+cartoon+series+bruce+wayne+diana+love+romance+drawing+pinup.jpg

tumblr_mae1g2JxqI1qbn0qxo1_400.jpg

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
:demonic: blow up cartoon network right now. they coulda ended the show in a shytty way and i woulda been fine,

but showin darkseid and him not doing shyt :wow:
:to: its a cold world