Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
HOLY fukk
DARKSIED

:ooh::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::ohhh::ohhh: :whoo: :whoo::damn:
You have got to be kidding me. This shyt can not must not end.
tg466g.gif

k5banga

Evil has a NEW face..
Daps
Damn i literally had chills running thru my body when Apocalypse showed on the screen!!!!! fukk YOU DIE SLOW MOTHERfukkERS AT CARTOON NETWORK
*edit* and i shut off my computer to watch this show but as soon as i saw the end, I knew this thread would be buzzing so i had to come back on just to partake in the madness

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
That means everything The Light did. Including using the Injustice Gang and the Reach was just a fukking ploy by Darkseid, Vandall Savage, and Lex Luthor. Thats the definition of Boss shyt :win:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Damn i literally had chills running thru my body when Apocalypse showed on the screen!!!!! fukk YOU DIE SLOW MOTHERfukkERS AT CARTOON NETWORK
*edit* and i shut off my computer to watch this show but as soon as i saw the end, I knew this thread would be buzzing so i had to come back on just to partake in the madness

Breh not to sound like a fukking nerd but I got on my knees (no homo) when I saw that scene. I've been waiting for Darkseid the whole series. Damn breh. What if Young Justice: Invasion is ending only to be replaced by something else, like Young Justice: Armageddon

k5banga

Evil has a NEW face..
Daps
I love Justice league but i think this show is tied up with it for one of the GOAT shows, and it up there with Batman the animated series

k5banga

Evil has a NEW face..
Daps
Breh not to sound like a fukking nerd but I got on my knees (no homo) when I saw that scene. I've been waiting for Darkseid the whole series. Damn breh. What if Young Justice: Invasion is ending only to be replaced by something else, like Young Justice: Armageddon

:blessed::to: one can only dream bruh

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps

fukking fakkit nerd :upsetfavre:

sad-i-know-that-feel-bro_3969556_lrg.jpg
:to: