Official Young Justice Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
when they repair his mind it seems it will lead them into discovering he is a traitor

he is a sitting duck

I am thinking they will have Psimon remove all the memories about being a double agent and just leave the Black Manta Jr memories.
The person with the real problem is going to be Artemis.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Nightwing might be my favorite DC character, but I can't wait for this to blow up in his face.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
1. I've never seen a Martian Beetle in my life. That's saying something.

2. Every time Lex shows up, he's schooling the shyt out of the world from behind his desk. He's like David Xanatos reincarnated. THIS is the Lex I've always wanted to see.

3. Loved the Scandal Savage easter egg.

4. Glorious Godfrey's been puttin in work for the whole series. I hate his guts, which means he's doing the job.

5. Heroes (comics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia..... maybe.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Black Beetle stays giving the team that work. Lex looked like he is ready to form his own squad at the end. I do hope we see how the JL team that went into space is doing soon though.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Young.Justice.S02E12.True.Colors.XviD-CP
AVi | MP3 VBR | 171MB

Young.Justice.S02E12.True.Colors.720p.WEB-DL.AVC.AAC-iT00NZ
MKV | AAC VBR | 624MB

:takedat:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Black Beetle stays giving the team that work. Lex looked like he is ready to form his own squad at the end. I do hope we see how the JL team that went into space is doing soon though.

I thought about that too, but other than Kaldur if he ever goes full heel which I suspect he will, who is worth putting on a team? Orm(dude with the sword from season 1)? Maybe deathstrokes kid? Icecicle junior :flabbynsick: shimmer :scusthov: psimon :ld: superboy prime :ohhh: This team might actually work.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
1. I've never seen a Martian Beetle in my life. That's saying something.

2. Every time Lex shows up, he's schooling the shyt out of the world from behind his desk. He's like David Xanatos reincarnated. THIS is the Lex I've always wanted to see.

3. Loved the Scandal Savage easter egg.

4. Glorious Godfrey's been puttin in work for the whole series. I hate his guts, which means he's doing the job.

5. Heroes (comics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia..... maybe.

That is cause the writer of Young Justice, is the same as the one from Gargoyles. Which is Greg Weisman.