Official Young Justice Thread

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
oh, and I was happy as hell that Despero gave them that WORK.

Despero is waaay out of their league (out of the combined Titans/JLA's league, really), and I would have been mad as hell of they watered him down to being beaten by like... the combined forces of Beast Boy, Blue Beetle and Impulse. lol

tr2k

All Star
Daps
YOUNG JUSTICE INVASION - S02E11 - CORNERED
10112702500025826.jpg

:krs:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Minor character in DC comic, really... but kind of a staple in Titans history (Like Bumblebee too, believe it or not).

Used to be Gabriel/Herald/Vox.

vox_doompatrol_tt36.jpg

He.... kind of caught a bad one during Infinite Crisis.

anyway, read about him (and other obscure characters that arent Milestone characters) here: Titanstower.com | your source for everything titans
Oh I remember Herald from the Teen Titans show. Had a trumpet that could open portals. Whats his power on Young Justice, cause he seems to do nothing.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
^^^thing is, did they even confirm kaldur was a veggie? he'll recover and she'll be aight.

she was actin like a bytch tho, i know that. she was gonna let her ex-dude get his neck snapped. hell hath no everlasting fury... :dry:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

Despero is waaay out of their league (out of the combined Titans/JLA's league, really), and I would have been mad as hell of they watered him down to being beaten by like... the combined forces of Beast Boy, Blue Beetle and Impulse. lol

I remember seeing him take on the JSA, JLA and the Titans. :ohlawd:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps

Blue beetle has always been impressive with potential for greatness, the other two :scusthov:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
i doubt nightwing knows the extent of what m'gann may have done to him.

all beast boy said was "she took out aqualad" which to them could mean she simply knocked him out during their escape. Only superboy is portrayed as being cognitive of what she actually does to her victims.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
YJ is just giving everybody a great cartoon while EMH just just trying to stuff the marvel movies down our throats

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YJ is just giving everybody a great cartoon while EMH just just trying to stuff the marvel movies down our throats

EMH was dope until Loeb came in and fukked everything up.

The show felt like classic avengers comics till Loeb decided the central characters should be Hulk, Cap, Iron Man, and Thor.