Official Young Justice Thread

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
I'm bout to get up on this series now that I ino shed Avengers EMH. From a non biased source, which series is better?
young justice by a long shot, marvel sucks compared to DC in the animation shows.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
As far as EMH vs YJ, i think both were good in their own right but at the end of the day, i'd say this:

i sat thru like 15 mins of this teen titans cartoon movie some years ago (not proud of that) in which i watched them fight this godzilla monster attacking tokyo. The kids wrapped that shyt up and beat him fairly quickly, and the monster really was just a side note that they kinda just "took care" of in stride, on their way to whatever the movie was about.

Compare that shyt to that dragon ball z movie in which Goku and them took on a similar godzilla type monster in which the whole movie was centered on that but first spent time focusing on the relationship of the cast... particularly vegita's son and the pale guy with the sword... and then, when it came down to the fight, it took just about everything Goku and them boys had to then beat the godzilla monster in dramatic fashion at the end, which included another dramatic scene between trunks and the sword guy.

EMH reminded me of a more serious teen titans show but starring adults... YJ reminds me of that DBZ movie or, generally speaking, like a young adult drama in which its big on character and plot development as its appeal more so than the actual fights... and in which the fights themselves are not only good but also a little more slowed down/grounded in reality and given more attention to detail.. which gives it a more intense feel to it imo, even if its not aways at the same "apocalyptic/world ending" scale as it moreso was in EMH.

:yeshrug:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
As far as EMH vs YJ, i think both were good in their own right but at the end of the day, i'd say this:

i sat thru like 15 mins of this teen titans cartoon movie some years ago (not proud of that) in which i watched them fight this godzilla monster attacking tokyo. The kids wrapped that shyt up and beat him fairly quickly, and the monster really was just a side note that they kinda just "took care" of in stride, on their way to whatever the movie was about.

Compare that shyt to that dragon ball z movie in which Goku and them took on a similar godzilla type monster in which the whole movie was centered on that but first spent time focusing on the relationship of the cast... particularly vegita's son and the pale guy with the sword... and then, when it came down to the fight, it took just about everything Goku and them boys had to then beat the godzilla monster in dramatic fashion at the end, which included another dramatic scene between trunks and the sword guy.

EMH reminded me of a more serious teen titans show but starring adults... YJ reminds me of that DBZ movie or, generally speaking, like a young adult drama in which its big on character and plot development as its appeal more so than the actual fights... and in which the fights themselves are not only good but also a little more slowed down/grounded in reality and given more attention to detail.. which gives it a more intense feel to it imo, even if its not aways at the same "apocalyptic/world ending" scale as it moreso was in EMH.

:yeshrug:

I'd say it's taking on Naruto more than DBZ.

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
This DC short they showin right now is dope as fukk

You talking about that Shanghai batman short? That shyt had me like:whoo: they gonna fukk around and have me liking batman.

No love for my mans Mal? Malcolm Duncan= regular ass nikka you can relate to.

Mal is a good dude, that whole scene had me rolling:

Mal: naw im not gonna live in this dingy warehouse i got somewhere better:smugfavre:.

*Mal goes to the hall*

Mal: hey girl how bout you let me spend a couple nights over at your place:shaq:

BB: :dwillhuh:I would love for you to stay with me but i gotta study....so no.

Mal: :sadcam::sadcam:

My man mal can never win, BB you could let my man stay over he aint got no place to go:damn:

The episode was ok, the B story was way more interesting then the whole fight but its nice to see lesser characters(black lighting and Zatanna) get some shine.

The reach was :stylin: on Captain Atom, oh you lost Mt. Justice and the hall? Well atleast you still have the watchtower, oops the government doesnt know about that do they:smugfavre::smugfavre:? I really dont like them using the whole watchtower watching over the earth plot that they used in Justice League but theyre so many good plot lines that im not really that bothered.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I'm bout to get up on this series now that I ino shed Avengers EMH. From a non biased source, which series is better?

The first season of EMH is good enough to keep up with YJ.

After that, YJ leaves it in the dust. EMH started focusing on kiddie fare stuff that you can tell was just fluffer for the movie(s).

YJ is :blessed:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Who's Mal? He reminds me of Luke Cage, can't wait for next weeks episode to see what happened to Aqualad.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Who's Mal? He reminds me of Luke Cage, can't wait for next weeks episode to see what happened to Aqualad.

Minor character in DC comic, really... but kind of a staple in Titans history (Like Bumblebee too, believe it or not).

Used to be Gabriel/Herald/Vox.

vox_doompatrol_tt36.jpg

He.... kind of caught a bad one during Infinite Crisis.

anyway, read about him (and other obscure characters that arent Milestone characters) here: Titanstower.com | your source for everything titans