Official Young Justice Thread

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn right, i was seethin just readin that shyt. just absurd how blatant this shyt is. like who the fukk does that? like how do those executive board meetings go in which shyt like this is agreed upon?

edit - them muthafukkers prob laughin the whole time with the troll face on

It's like when they were trying to cast Nicholas Cage as Superman.....

Or that rumor about Jack Black being Green Lantern.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
the last marvel cartoon i actually liked was that xmen chronicles

marvel animation cartoons are crap, dc took a dump over them with justice league and jlu and now again. The last ish i was interested from them were the old xmen and spiderman tas.

i mena look at xmen evolution compared to young justice both aimed a teens, but evolution was so friggin corny

DC shytted on Marvel so bad on the animation front that Marvel stopped releasing their Direct-to-dvds :lolbron: . Not to mention Marvel was the ones that started the PG-13 movies.

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The last few pages of this thread are so damn depressing (but informative). Cats can't even sit back and lose themselves for a little while in alternate fantasy realities without running up against evidence of the real world racial fukkery that makes you want to get away from it all some times :to:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DC shytted on Marvel so bad on the animation front that Marvel stopped releasing their Direct-to-dvds :lolbron: . Not to mention Marvel was the ones that started the PG-13 movies.

The thing is, Marvel was making a comeback with Avengers: EMH but then they had to fukk that up too..

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

those two avengers one, the one with black panther and the other one when hulk goes ape ish weren't bad, rest of em crap

the avengers tv show was :beli:, and that was recent, justice league is like 10 years ago and takes a dump all over that,

im not the type of person to keep up with comics etc. just know the big names etc., but i was shocked that aqualad (jackson hyde) was only created two years ago for basically the tv show.

all the marvel tv shows and movies all their characters been around for friggin ages, im feeling this :obama:.

Id pay good money to see a young justice movie

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The thing is, Marvel was making a comeback with Avengers: EMH but then they had to fukk that up too..

avengers was aiight but its not comparable to young justice, wasnt even comparable to teh writing on justice league and that ran nearly ten years ago.

i still watched but alot of episodes were corny.

btw superboy is getting his ass kicked tremendously already in the first two episodes back :flabbynsick:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
I think people are overlooking also what happened with Blue Beetle. If Beetle's armor A.I. hadn't taken over Kaldur wouldn't have dropped the trigger and they would have gotten away, but because he dropped the trigger and nothing happened it did come across as odd.

Even Kaldur overlooked it too. His plans were suppose to accommodate any possible conflict.

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
Word is there are 5 racist editors at Marvel and DC that every black person in comics knows about.....

Priest mentioned them...

McDuffie Mentioned them...

Some other dude mentioned them in a OP-ED recently too....

Priest said back in the day some of the people who worked at Marvel were on some White Liberal racist bullshyt.

Link?