Official Young Justice Thread

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not what you said and were insinuating. You said you watched the show and came to the conclusion that he was gay when there wasn't any scenes like that. Everyone is aware what went on that wack comic Brightest Day they threw in the bushes. I'm not sure but I hope they dont try to bring that wack shyt to the new season.

No, I wasn't insinuating or implying anything, if you read my post again you'll see its two different sentences, though, admittedly I could've worded it better. I found they made aqualad gay after looking for information for a 3rd season and not from the show itself, something that I already conceded so I don't want to argue semantics as at this point it's moot anyway.

I thought it was cool they had a black character as part of the main cast. then went looking for info for a 3rd season and was looking up aqualad and found a bunch of shyt about him being made a LGBT character or some shyt and that it will be acknowledged in upcoming series including these tweets so i came on here

tumblr_oldn79ayeV1r6mcwfo1_540.png

cause i was like :francis:

Kaldur ain't gonna be gay in season 3, he was aiming hard for that chick tula... :heh: they'll probably give him some female to fight and he'll like her and shyt.

the gay character Greg is referring to WAS NOT kaldur ... its QUEEN BEE .... her powers work on attraction and it worked primarily on women

oh word? cool

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
the gay character Greg is referring to WAS NOT kaldur ... its QUEEN BEE .... her powers work on attraction and it worked primarily on women
Say what now? I'm not feeling too good about all this news already. I hope they dont have too many cooks in the kitchen trying to throw these stupid ass ideas at out and seeing what sticks. Just stick to what made everyone love the show and I swear to god they better not try to switch the narrative. The Light, Darkseid and Vandal Savage are the main bad guys in this lets not loose focus and start making this shyt into some other garbage. Just give me Deathstroke in a few episodes and I'm good.:banderas:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Say what now? I'm not feeling too good about all this news already. I hope they dont have too many cooks in the kitchen trying to throw these stupid ass ideas at out and seeing what sticks. Just stick to what made everyone love the show and I swear to god they better not try to switch the narrative. The Light, Darkseid and Vandal Savage are the main bad guys in this lets not loose focus and start making this shyt into some other garbage. Just give me Deathstroke in a few episodes and I'm good.:banderas:

Greg is the creator/head writer ..etc... YJ is his baby ... he's the only cook that matters

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
I think Garfield's( Beast Boy) mother is gay as well and I've always suspected Blue Beetle and Impulse but other than that:yeshrug:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I think Garfield's( Beast Boy) mother is gay as well and I've always suspected Blue Beetle and Impulse but other than that:yeshrug:

Garfield's mother I think wasn't but that how they revealed Queen Bee was because she was able use to mind control .. and like I said and confirmed by greg .. her powers works off of her attractions

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I hope he keeps it as good as the previous 2 seasons.

he already had treatments for season 3 and 4 when the cancelled... I believe he had a few episodes semi written as well ..

BE WARNED .... he didn't say how long but he confirmed back then ... that season 3
has another time jump