Official Young Justice Thread

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one was gay in the series :picard:
1tn4ap.jpg

fukk are you talking about Kaldor isn't gay in this show and neither is anyone else. The comics on the other hand is another story.

Brehs I'm not talking specifically about his depiction on the show. The character has been confirmed gay overall tho:francis: plus I saw a tweet by one of the producers saying it will be acknowledged in season 3 or some shyt

Daps
Introduced him in Brightest Day, made him gay and then they threw that universe in the bushes. :dead:
No, man his brightest day version had a GF and black dreads, he appeared a few times, got deleted in 2011 and came back in Rebirth both gay and blond like in YT

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Brehs I'm not talking specifically about his depiction on the show. The character has been confirmed gay overall tho:francis: plus I saw a tweet by one of the producers saying it will be acknowledged in season 3 or some shyt

Kaldur ain't gonna be gay in season 3, he was aiming hard for that chick tula... :heh: they'll probably give him some female to fight and he'll like her and shyt.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
No one was gay in the series :picard:

the gay character Greg is referring to WAS NOT kaldur ... its QUEEN BEE .... her powers work on attraction and it worked primarily on women

GhostMan

All Star
Daps
I binged watched both seasons recently after the new Voltron series and I must say I was sleeping. Is there a young Lantern from the comics that could join the team?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That's not what you said and were insinuating. You said you watched the show and came to the conclusion that he was gay when there wasn't any scenes like that. Everyone is aware what went on that wack comic Brightest Day they threw in the bushes. I'm not sure but I hope they dont try to bring that wack shyt to the new season.