Official Young Justice Thread

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:banderas:
black_beetle_vs_superboy_by_tsotne_senpai-d5zkukq.gif
:birdman: meat

lmao but frfr wld have loved to see him and red volcano team up, sonning nikkas and callin them meatbags :dead:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Looking back there were some folks the squad should not have squared up with.

Black beetle being the main one. I know he was created specifically for the show but dude was a monster.

Anyone that can square up with Mongul is too much for YJ imo
I still:damn: when I remember what he did to wondergirl

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Still can't make threads yet, but CN got a new cartoon called Justice League Action. It's something like JL Unlimited but with a Teen Titans GO look. Now before you :hubie:, the first 6 episodes dropped and they were pretty good brehs. Bats, Supes and WW vs Parasite. Superman and Hawkman vs The Main Man Lobo :gladbron:, and not that Twilight Lobo DC tried to give us. Firestorm vs The Nuclear Family ( straight Fallout) Bats and Blue Beetle, etc. Tonight is a one hour showing :whoo:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Still can't make threads yet, but CN got a new cartoon called Justice League Action. It's something like JL Unlimited but with a Teen Titans GO look. Now before you :hubie:, the first 6 episodes dropped and they were pretty good brehs. Bats, Supes and WW vs Parasite. Superman and Hawkman vs The Main Man Lobo :gladbron:, and not that Twilight Lobo DC tried to give us. Firestorm vs The Nuclear Family ( straight Fallout) Bats and Blue Beetle, etc. Tonight is a one hour showing :whoo:
here is the thread for it.
New Justice League Action Made Official

coli shytted on it based off the trailer. tonight is the premiere?

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
I knew it was no way this thread wasn't created, but I couldn't find it. Yeah it drops tonight at 6. I was pissed at the fact that Teen Titans Go and Powerpuff Girls was the successor of Young Justice, which is retarded if the execs believe that. I'm not buying the failed toys merchandise either, but to keep it a buck? I've watched every TTG episode, and I like it :ehh: It's never going to be Young Justice, but it was never suppose to be. This cartoon is more action, less comedy. Come on, CN actually showing you Constantine and Swamp Thing is a win.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I just found out in the comic book thread that DC made Aqualad gay :why:
They originally tried to do that in the cartoons too (make the only non-white character in the main cast gay) but WB executives shut that shyt down.

It's always something :mjpls:

Fortunately the LGBT moment wasn't in full swing back then, just sayin :hubie:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was bored. decided to give young justice a try since i pretty much ignored it and only caught the odd episode. really liked it.

hilarious how they made the only non white character gay its like someone in the office said "just kill two birds with one stone"

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
was bored. decided to give young justice a try since i pretty much ignored it and only caught the odd episode. really liked it.

hilarious how they made the only non white character gay its like someone in the office said "just kill two birds with one stone"
1tn4ap.jpg

fukk are you talking about Kaldor isn't gay in this show and neither is anyone else. The comics on the other hand is another story.