Official WWE 2K23 Thread

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
DLC for this game is so disappointing, they add random jobber and mid carders and we are supposed to get excited for them?

Each DLC should include new people that are either legends or celebrities and new arenas and some major updates and fixes. They are nickel and diming us and they aren’t even hiding it.
Yea having to pay for people currently on the roster is :gucci:

Then again if they ever did make all current roster members free, they’d prolly remove ALL legends from the regular version and make them DLC :mjcry:

I wish they’d bring back backstage brawls that’s more than one on one

Those used to be some of the most fun matches

And special guest ref

Fans been asking for years and they still refuse

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Advice before starting MyGM, only use 2 shows never use 3 or 4. 3 & 4 shows lead to shytty rosters which lead to bad shows.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
He kept getting me during the Triple H match for some reason but that was it.

Breh them undertaker matches can go to hell. I spent the entire time trying to do the old school until I realize that it was a normal move and not a signature.

Plus the combo breaker is wild frustrating to do.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
DLCs were the 2nd worst thing to happen to gaming behind racist trolls. I miss when beating a game unlocked everything or when a season pass meant you got all the DLC that was to come out.

I lost a ranked match in MK11 last night and some dude invited me to a party... it was a competitive match so I thought dude was about to say good game. When I get in the party there's another cac in there and they're calling me all types of p*ssy and bytch ass nikka smh.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I lost a ranked match in MK11 last night and some dude invited me to a party... it was a competitive match so I thought dude was about to say good game. When I get in the party there's another cac in there and they're calling me all types of p*ssy and bytch ass nikka smh.
Not surprised, These are the same people that go to comic/gaming conventions.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Not surprised, These are the same people that go to comic/gaming conventions.
Interesting because I went to a convention earlier this year called magfest and nobody was acting racist at all. Maybe behind the screen? But I couldn't even detect a hint of :mjpls: the three days I was there walking through the halls

Those Mortal KomCaCs pissed me off though. I almost had him with a player I dont even use (kabal) I would've smoked him with one of my mains

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
IMG-6424.gif

Last edited: