Official WWE 2K23 Thread

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
DLC for this game is so disappointing, they add random jobber and mid carders and we are supposed to get excited for them?

Each DLC should include new people that are either legends or celebrities and new arenas and some major updates and fixes. They are nickel and diming us and they aren’t even hiding it.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:wow: When you finally get that first 5 star match in MyGM. My show is #2 behind NXT right now, but I'm getting ready to ether all of these shows.:demonic:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Finally started MyRise since finals are over :ehh:

Gfk7v4s.jpg

:snoop: I created an attire for nothing I see. I fukking look like Rock/David Otunga/Leviathan (I'm still early in the story, just wanna get these jokes off)

02LDMva.jpg

bQPJk4J.jpg

tgs8Rpe.jpg

MBUko3b.jpg

FYpAufC.jpg

CLb2QNO.jpg

dwsB0HS.jpg

:shaq: What's good Bay?

R1A4WsX.jpg

DlIHyAs.jpg

WhDDpgl.jpg

GDefHbD.jpg

HLeCUUb.jpg

:martin:

wLhLtnY.jpg

zwiHN6C.jpg

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I finally lowkey quit playing WWE 2k22 Universe (:to: I'm never deleting though...some classic shyt happened with my CAWS_

And finally browsed the changes in Universe and this may be small, but, the ability to not have to switch menus to figure out who's on the other shows is dope

Ex. Jey Uso (and his brother lost the RAW Tag title) but, I had Jey win the MITB

So, the Bloodline is moving to Smackdown, but, Jey is gonna be on both...because Roman lost the World title to Seth

:lolbron:prolly gonna have Jey drop the tag title, then cash in on Seth to start some shyt with Roman

But, now I can do all this easily on one menu (the RAW show setup)

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
And just like that my Smackdown has pulled into the #1 spot in MyGM, I told those other shows I was going to unleash hell on them.:demonic::banderas:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
2 hours in, this game lit AF. A huge step in the right direction. I love the fact that the moves feel natural rather than the typical lockup/move type of mechanics. It plays more like a arcadey WWE HCTP, rather than the usual simulation experience.

My only gripes is the typical hiccups:

• Pixelation and graphical glitches
  • The barebones ass CAW
  • Lacking movesets (usually WWE games ODs on the moves, but this one feels like 6 moves per wrestler)
Overall, I'm enjoying the game for what it is. I'm going to download WWE 2K19 to compare the two, because something seemed different about the game that I can't put my finger on:patrice:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Tired finishers are byke :blessed:
That's what I was referring to @Rell84shots about it looks like the foundation was there to bring them back. I saw the beginning state to the animation so i could see them building on it in the next title. Did not think they could/would patch them in this year:leon:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Tired finishers are byke :blessed:
That's what I was referring to @Rell84shots about it looks like the foundation was there to bring them back. I saw the beginning state to the animation so i could see them building on it in the next title. Did not think they could/would patch them in this year:leon:
Just saw that they're patching it in. :wow: