Official WWE 2K23 Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Finally finished Showcase mode and I wasn't expecting to wrestle "Super Cena" :mjgrin:

The final match between Hoegan, Bruno, and Austin was a nice touch. Now I can actually play the fukking game :unimpressed:
I have that same problem too, I have to get Showcase mode out of the way before I can really enjoy the game, although now they've been tying arenas in with MyRise so I have to complete that too before I can play the other modes.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Is this shyt better than 2k22?

I tried to get back into wrestling games, mainly to create a player and try to build him up like on nba2k23, but got stuck in the royal rumble and is impossible to win when they got me at #1 nikka in the ring

If it’s better ill pick it up on sale if not I’m bushing wrestling games altogether unless AEW comes out with some hot shyt I can create a player on

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Is this shyt better than 2k22?

I tried to get back into wrestling games, mainly to create a player and try to build him up like on nba2k23, but got stuck in the royal rumble and is impossible to win when they got me at #1 nikka in the ring

If it’s better ill pick it up on sale if not I’m bushing wrestling games altogether unless AEW comes out with some hot shyt I can create a player on

Gameplay is better but if you didn’t like 22 I don’t think you’ll like this.

You gotta get gud breh. It took me two or three times to beat that that rumble storyline.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Gameplay is better but if you didn’t like 22 I don’t think you’ll like this.

You gotta get gud breh. It took me two or three times to beat that that rumble storyline.
I don’t mind it.. i started getting the hang of it but I’m a lil breh in the game too… it’s hard af to toss all these big ass dudes out the ring…

50 people too

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Yeah the difficulty on these new WWE games is on "fukk around and find out" :huhldup: . I remember the days of breezing through WWE games on Legend mode. I'm getting them beats on friggin normal :huhldup:.I was so exhausted from beating the Showcase, I throw every Cena I could in an Elimination Chamber so they can kill each other. My wife was about to strangle me because she heard nothing but "MY TIME IS NOAWWW" for 4 hours straight :deadrose:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
This game feels so incomplete roster wise until the DLCs are all out. Imagine having to wait until 4 months after the game is released just to use talent who should've been in the game in the first place

DLC should only ever be used for exclusive content updates that we otherwise wouldn't get, like maybe a whole "golden era" with legends and arenas from that era. Give us the option to use that instead of having us spend more money to use talent who have been in the company over a year. They really gonna give us random ass Eve Torres out of the blue? Huh? Why not Kelly Kelly too then if you gonna go that route? Candice Michelle? Melina?

Yeah im salty

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Found the GOAT hbk caw :ohlawd: all the ones from last year and this year were just using old man hbk face and didn’t even make it accurate to 97/98

Time to start my universe now that I finished showcase

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
On the creative side, its kinda frustraing because I got to go through leaps and bounds to actually get the character I truly want to create. I just said fukk it and did a random build for three of my characters so far for my promotion.

Beyond that, its Dub, WWE, and Impact bound :francis: .

The creative aspect is barebones AF.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Finished the men’s MyRise

CIzDggQ.jpg

8bS5nXL.jpg

qznPZsT.jpg

ScFPZDV.jpg

DWjkD9u.jpg