Official WWE 2K23 Thread

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Nah you can do up to 3 last time I checked but I won’t have the space to download all the CAWs I would need for both AEW and 80/90s WWF/WCW in the same game

shyt even before AEW was invented 100 CAWs wasn’t enough to get all the old school legends I wanted

Now I can’t even download more than 65 :mjcry:
that's weak..I need to be able to create a unlimited universe where Cyclops is IC champion on SmackDown 🌊

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I don’t know if I wanna do a old school universe or current wwe and AEW :patrice:
Considering the fact you can’t even download 100 CAWs anymore u gone have to pick one or the other

What I plan on doing is using WWE 2k22 for one and 23 for the other

I already got a lot of AEW stars downloaded for 22 so I might just wait till 23 to do my old school one

I was only able to download 65 for 2k22, even that ain’t enough for an AEW one nor an old school one :snoop:

I wouldn’t be surprised if they did this on purpose. They saw people wanted more than 100 caws so they make it to where we can’t even download 100 so when they later allow us to download 100 it seem like they doing us a favor :unimpressed:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
2K20. the previous release

They broke the spotlight, then put it back in, and people posting about how more improved it is.

Nah, I knew that you meant 2K20, I had to point that out couldn't help myself

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Tried to make my CAW in myrise.. 30 minutes later. Game crashes.

Tried it again. 45 minutes to buy. Just about to finish up both attires. Fine tuning everything. Game crashes again...

giphy.gif

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Tried to make my CAW in myrise.. 30 minutes later. Game crashes.

Tried it again. 45 minutes to buy. Just about to finish up both attires. Fine tuning everything. Game crashes again...

giphy.gif
What system are you on? I’m playing on PC and have made multiple CaWS and arenas and I haven’t had as many crashes glitches as you lol. I’ve had a few crashes creating one of my arenas and it was annoying because it wouldn’t load the arena no more so I reinstalled the game and it was back working within 30 minutes. Haven’t had a crash since.

You went through this last year, I am surprised you bought this game and continue to play it with all the issues you are seeing.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
What system are you on? I’m playing on PC and have made multiple CaWS and arenas and I haven’t had as many crashes glitches as you lol. I’ve had a few crashes creating one of my arenas and it was annoying because it wouldn’t load the arena no more so I reinstalled the game and it was back working within 30 minutes. Haven’t had a crash since.

You went through this last year, I am surprised you bought this game and continue to play it with all the issues you are seeing.

PS5. I was able to successfully make a person last week, but I had to delete the save because there was a bug preventing me from being able to complete an objective to finish a match, so I had start over. Now I can't even begin

Why I keep giving this damn company my money man
Watch I won't buy 2k24 until it's more than 50% off

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
PS5. I was able to successfully make a person last week, but I had to delete the save because there was a bug preventing me from being able to complete an objective to finish a match, so I had start over. Now I can't even begin

Why I keep giving this damn company my money man
Watch I won't buy 2k24 until it's more than 50% off
That’s the way I feel, I hate yearly releases. But watch they have a new mode or match type that I really want. They will bring back a feature we been asking for and make it slightly better. Just enough to want the better version. Then watch all the new modes be bugged and glitchy.

This game is one big patch away from being really good tho.