Official WWE 2K23 Thread

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Face map is the truth. My CAW looks exactly like me :damn: Even got my big ass '1978 Michael Jackson nose down pat

They need to improve selections for shyt like hair though. It's weird how much these games are simultaneously expanded and scaled back from past shyt. In the old SmackDown games you could make literally anything

⚡⚡⚡

Pro
Daps
Did like 20 online matches with this Keith Lee caw, and I still haven't lost a match yet.

This was a good online match

drifter

Superstar
Daps

Got Valerie/Lola in the game before a NXT match lol

The wrestling game crowd gotta be one of the GOAT gaming communities. Been at for decades making better models than the devs, updated attires days if not hours after they wear it, remastering entire games, way more chill than regular wrestling fans online somehow. Hope yall enjoying it looks like fun

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

This Scotty 2 Hotty is great and I don't even care about S2H.:russ: The caws are so good I'm using random mfs. Just found a perfect Bobo Brazil that it made me look up his history so I know how to use him. Had no clue he was the first US champ in WWWF. And the longest reigning one. They only talk about Harley Race lineage on tv:mjpls:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
This Scotty 2 Hotty is great and I don't even care about S2H.:russ: The caws are so good I'm using random mfs. Just found a perfect Bobo Brazil that it made me look up his history so I know how to use him. Had no clue he was the first US champ in WWWF. And the longest reigning one. They only talk about Harley Race lineage on tv:mjpls:
Did you know he was the first African American to win a world title? :wow:

He won the NWA world title from Nature Boy Buddy Rogers in 1962 but NWA doesn’t recognize it in their lineage :snoop:

He was in the first mixed racial match and was Rocky Johnson mentor :wow:

Here’s a pretty dope article bout him

For whatever reason this article got him as a 4x WWWF US champ but Wiki got him at 7, the most reigns of anyone :wow:

Last edited:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Did you know he was the first African American to win a world title? :wow:

He won the NWA world title from Nature Boy Buddy Rogers in 1962 but NWA doesn’t recognize it in their lineage :snoop:

He was in the first mixed racial match and was Rocky Johnson mentor :wow:

Here’s a pretty dope article bout him

For whatever reason this article got him as a 4x WWWF US champ but Wiki got him at 7, the most reigns of anyone :wow:
Yeah I'm noticing some :mjpls:with how NWA and the E ignore him when he was a major player for both. Bobo has a combined reign of 4,072 days as US championi in the WWF. Which is as long a time as champ as Bruno and Baclund but he's never mentioned when they talk about long reigns. Or even for the US title lineage. He was the US champ for a decade.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I'm noticing some :mjpls:with how NWA and the E ignore him when he was a major player for both. Bobo has a combined reign of 4,072 days as US championi in the WWF. Which is as long a time as champ as Bruno and Baclund but he's never mentioned when they talk about long reigns. Or even for the US title lineage. He was the US champ for a decade.
I feel u breh but WWE don’t acknowledge the WWWF US championship at all, I don’t think I ever heard them mention it once. Same way they don’t acknowledge the North American title or even their old Light Heavyweight title among others.

And technically the current US title is the WCW US title so it has that lineage and no affiliation to the WWWF one.

That is kinda wild to me how they managed to keep a piece of WCW alive all this time :wow: