Official WWE 2K23 Thread

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Unless you completely hated 2k22 or waiting for a sale because it's too similar...

...I don't get allot of the complains. hell, even Lita's face model is fine (Twitter lost their shyt on her reveal).

Yes, I wish they went a little harder with the game modes, but, this game is a step forward like a yearly title should.

Yes, you can definitely wait for a summer sale, but, it's too good to just wait for 2k24 like I was gonna. And I bought the last gen version for my PS5. (I have a silent boycott against $70 games unless they deserve it).

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Community creations servers are arguably worse than 2k20 and 2k22... I've been on it for 20 minutes now and I've had to reset my console 4 times because it just won't load (logo just keeps spinning

Anyway

What'sthestatus uploaded:

Askas new gear + face paint
Demon Finn Balor
Dabba Kato(the attire, anyway)
Nikki Cross 2020

Just use as alternate attire)

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Some gems from Showcase mode :ehh:

ryto6fv.jpg

oKqYlPg.jpg

ZT6prIb.jpg

cVcKbLf.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH

The jump CAWS have made in recent years isn’t talked about enough :ohhh:

What a time it is to be a fan of these games. I remember the struggle of the PS2 era, kids today don’t even realize how good they got it 😂

Not allowing custom music is one major issue thats holding this generation of games back from being GOAT status.

Last edited:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The jump CAWS have made in recent years isn’t talked about enough :ohhh:

What a time it is to be a fan of these games. I remember the struggle of the PS2 era, kids today don’t even realize how good they got it 😂

Not allowing custom music is one major issue thats holding this generation of games back from being GOAT status.
I used to print out formulas from Gamefaqs for CAWs in HCTP. Downloading these shyts direct from the console is a dream come true :russ: :wow:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Unless you completely hated 2k22 or waiting for a sale because it's too similar...

...I don't get allot of the complains. hell, even Lita's face model is fine (Twitter lost their shyt on her reveal).

Yes, I wish they went a little harder with the game modes, but, this game is a step forward like a yearly title should.

Yes, you can definitely wait for a summer sale, but, it's too good to just wait for 2k24 like I was gonna. And I bought the last gen version for my PS5. (I have a silent boycott against $70 games unless they deserve it).
Every game is going on sale a month or two after its release. I'm finally fine tuning the game with sliders and DAMN! My settings are giving me some of the toughest matches ever. Putting stamina back in has helped tremendously, and really highlights the biggest negative of 2k22. Seeing them struggle to do simple punches when they're completely spent is amazing. :wow: