Official WWE 2K23 Thread

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
This new kick out thing is annoying :francis:

Was having a great match between Balor and theory and I managed to kick out of two finishers before mistiming my kick out on a basic sling blade

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Bought this game earlier today, I like it. Narrowly lost my first match with a Hook CAW, it was a title match with Roman.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I can't even advance in universe mode now because it keeps fukking crashing after the entrances man you fukking see I swear to god bro

WWE 2k20.6

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The upgraded graphics for CAWs and the AI logic makes character DLC essentially useless outside of move variations. They gotta do better with modes, matches/features, etc with future dlc.

Again the CAWs and logic are game changer for a simhead like myself. I dl an Abdullah The Butcher and he works just like Abby. Slow, plodding, weapon obsessed brawler. If only this 100 limit was increased. I'm gonna try to build universe brands around work styles.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
The upgraded graphics for CAWs and the AI logic makes character DLC essentially useless outside of move variations. They gotta do better with modes, matches/features, etc with future dlc.

Again the CAWs and logic are game changer for a simhead like myself. I dl an Abdullah The Butcher and he works just like Abby. Slow, plodding, weapon obsessed brawler. If only this 100 limit was increased. I'm gonna try to build universe brands around work styles.
I been saying this, the DLC is so weak, at this point they should just save their resources and work on patching the bugs.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
This new kick out thing is annoying :francis:

Was having a great match between Balor and theory and I managed to kick out of two finishers before mistiming my kick out on a basic sling blade
You can’t adjust it?

You can’t make it like it was last year? Is there a button mash option or an option tk make it like it was in 2k19 and prior with that circle thing?