Official WWE 2K23 Thread

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I played a 30 woman Royal Rumble as Bayley. When I say I laughed so hard when Nikkita Lyonne entered, breh. Shyt threw me off guard because games these days usually minimizes all the tna. They kept it true to life and made her busty af gawd :damn:All she was missing was jiggle physics:mjlol:

Also, Lacey Evans was dressed like her IG, and she apparently had a tan for some reason. The game itself is fun, but I don’t like how in the RR match you can get eliminated randomly with no prompt, mini game, nothing .I was doing really good as Bayley, taking no damage, then Rhea Ripley (who’s a beast in this game) Irish whipped me straight out of the ring:stopitslime:

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Found this on Reddit.

PSA: If you turn automatic rivalries off and leave 1 empty rivalry slot you can effectively select cutscenes for any match.

So, a big sticking point pre-release was learning that you can only select rivalry cutscenes for rivalry matches. However, if you have open rivalry slots (max 4), you can edit rivalry scenarios for any match.

Normally, this would result in that match beginning a rivalry, and prevent you from making new ones, but if you turn off automatic rivalries it doesn't fill a slot and you can keep selecting cutscenes for any random match between whoever you feel like. You want people to shake hands at the end of a match without dedicating an entire rivalry to it? Want a fight to break out after a match without making it an entire rivalry? etc. etc.

hadouken

quarter circle forward
Daps
I havent bought a wwe game since 2k19. would you guys recommend this??

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
fukking stupid that Ezekiel is only unlockable through MyRise, and you have to do a bunch of loyalty missions to get him or else you'll miss him. I just finished both campaigns and I didn't do enough loyalty missions to unlock the Cena challenge for Ezekiel, and I'm not about to waste anymore time in MyRise. I usually unlock everything before getting off into the game so this really pissed me off, but I'll unlock him at another date because I'm ready to set my stuff up.