Official WWE 2K23 Thread

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

I swear I'm not going crazy, right? I set a pre match attack on Gargano. But instead, Gargano is the one seeing the prematch attack on Ciampa

And now, unless I reset the game, I can't set any rivalry actions for any match. fukking bugs, man :snoop:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

I swear I'm not going crazy, right? I set a pre match attack on Gargano. But instead, Gargano is the one seeing the prematch attack on Ciampa

And now, unless I reset the game, I can't set any rivalry actions for any match. fukking bugs, man :snoop:

Just tried another rivavrly with ford vs theory. Theory supposed to come out and attack him with belt, but montez is the one coming out with the belt attacking theory. Everything's reversed and I can't edit anything because of a damn bug. This fukking game is beginning to look like 2k20 3.0 :snoop:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

WHERE DID MARYSE DISAPPEAR TO?

I swear this game is fukking with me now I swear to god bro

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
don't want to jump the gun... But I'm experiencing the same bugs in 2k23 that I experienced in 2k20. This shyt is just continuing to pile up. Managers can't even be set correctly. Rivarly actions working in reverse. match types being defaulted back to normal (set a steel cage match but it ends up being reset to normal match)

You can only set 4 rivalries still, but they give us the option to do rivalry actions.. ok cool. But we're given more freedom to do so, then why not add more rivalries manually?

Why did they take out show opening pyro?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Seriously? Just go to personal info and select yes on the Alt attire option. On another note the DLC looks real:mjpls:in regards to the women, why the fukk is Sarah Logan DLC but not Lash Legend?:pacspit:
Real talk they be leaving way too many people off the roster. There’s at least 50 wrestlers currently signed to WWE right now that’s not in the game, not even DLC. The current NXT tag champs not even in the game :gucci:

DLC should just be extra legends and celebrities. No way in hell should DLC include a current roster member. Imagine if you had to pay more money to get Bron, Giannis, Booker, Durant etc in a DLC pack for NBA 2k? :gucci:

It should be 4 legend packs and 1 celebrity pack as DLC.

And it really trips me out how DLC sometimes be manager characters you can ONLY use as a manager :gucci:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Real talk they be leaving way too many people off the roster. There’s at least 50 wrestlers currently signed to WWE right now that’s not in the game, not even DLC. The current NXT tag champs not even in the game :gucci:

DLC should just be extra legends and celebrities. No way in hell should DLC include a current roster member. Imagine if you had to pay more money to get Bron, Giannis, Booker, Durant etc in a DLC pack for NBA 2k? :gucci:

It should be 4 legend packs and 1 celebrity pack as DLC.

And it really trips me out how DLC sometimes be manager characters you can ONLY use as a manager :gucci:
I agree with everything except the bolded, no one is upset that Gallus is not in the game :russ: . Even Yukes would drop the ball on DLC, the 4HW not being in 2K16 didn't make a damn bit of sense.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Somebody posted this on OP forums…

I've made this same reply in a reddit thread but for anyone interested....

The differences are small but impact the gameplay in a major way.

A few things I noticed were after a few good damaging moves wresters now roll out the ring onto the apron and struggle to get up which gives you an opportunity to do a move off the ropes. They also roll out of the ring and stand up groggy which allows you to do a dive out the ring if you're wrestler has those moves. This alone add more pace and flow to your match.

There are tons of new sliders and tendency sliders for each wrestler for you to tune. You now have the option to use sliders to dictate how often wrestlers use grapples, light attacks, dives out the ring, submissions, etc. This can be tuned for all AI or an individual wrestler.

They have pin and mini game sliders as well if you find the pin system to difficult or easy. You can also adjust how difficult it would be for both you or the AI to kick out of specials and finishers. For example, if you want your matched to end when a wrestler does 1 finisher, you can adjust the slider so its near impossible to kick out.

Another thing I noticed that has improved are the managers at ring side finally interrupt the match way more than in 22. I had Bischoff managing Hogan and every time the AI nailed a finisher or special, Bischoff would interrupt the ref while the AI tried to pin me. This rarely worked in 22 but is more consistent now.

Player models are great and the wrestlers now show signs of fatigue when their stamina is low. Stamina now works! Dive off the top rope a few times and your stamina is greatly affected. If you try to do a heavy grapple, the game will switch your move to something more light because your wrestler is tired. Also, you can visibly notice your wrestler being fatigued in how they walk. Even the cpu AI now leaves the ring sometimes to catch their breath. This is another feature that helps with the flow.

I cant tell if this was in 22 but it seems the wrestlers sweat is much more noticeable as the match goes on. The come out dry and after some time, they look drenched.

All in all, 2K has finally given us all the hidden tools to make the game play however you want it to. From the tendencies of the wrestlers to how many finishers are needed to finish a match to the manual selection of cut scenes in universe mode. I've only touched a few quick matches and played 4 Cena showcase matches and so far I'm pumped. Im sitting at work now dreaming of going home to play. Its really good this year and polished.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I agree with everything except the bolded, no one is upset that Gallus is not in the game :russ: . Even Yukes would drop the ball on DLC, the 4HW not being in 2K16 didn't make a damn bit of sense.
I was more so saying that because they’re the champs. Even if they aren’t over, every champ should be in the game.

And yea they def left off way too many NXT wrestlers especially female ones.