Already decided this the first year since 2k15 I'm not copping the physical

Was gone wait till like Feb and cop the deluxe for 30 on psn

Now even that is looking :francis:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I got a bad feeling about this man, I mean by now we would've had gameplay footage, roster reveals, and trailer after trailer. The fact that the game is a month away and all we have are entrances and boring interviews is not a good sign. If this game sucks then that'll be 3/3 because both Madden 20 & NBA 2K20 are both trash status. BTW: Someone needs to tell Becky that she needs to stop acting like she's the first woman on a wrestling game cover.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I got a bad feeling about this man, I mean by now we would've had gameplay footage, roster reveals, and trailer after trailer. The fact that the game is a month away and all we have are entrances and boring interviews is not a good sign. If this game sucks then that'll be 3/3 because both Madden 20 & NBA 2K20 are both trash status. BTW: Someone needs to tell Becky that she needs to stop acting like she's the first woman on a wrestling game cover.

NBA 2k20 still impossible to blow past defenders?

:lupe:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
NBA 2k20 still impossible to blow past defenders?

:lupe:
I've never had a problem with it because of my dribble and turbo technique, all you have to do it hit the the side you want to dribble towards and then press turbo right when the ball is about to hit the floor.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This is the first year 2k is making it themselves right? This is the opposite of what they should be doing.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This is the first year 2k is making it themselves right? This is the opposite of what they should be doing.
2K is the distributor, Visual Concepts is the actual creator. If this game sucks then it'll be a huge step backwards, because 2k19 was the first time that they seemed to finally understand what direction they wanted to go in.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
2K is the distributor, Visual Concepts is the actual creator. If this game sucks then it'll be a huge step backwards, because 2k19 was the first time that they seemed to finally understand what direction they wanted to go in.
If/when we end up missing Yukes:wow:
Agreed on last year being a solid product. I have no issue rocking with it for a month till the deluxe 2k20 hits that holiday price. Yeah VC has a lot to prove and with being 6 weeks away they've done nothing to quell the fears of this first year of them standing alone.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

I actually think Madden 20 is an upgrade in terms of gameplay at least, you can actually run the ball.

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I actually think Madden 20 is an upgrade in terms of gameplay at least, you can actually run the ball.
I ran the ball fine in 19:yeshrug:. Madden still has the same problem of CBs freezing up in coverage.
If/when we end up missing Yukes:wow:
Agreed on last year being a solid product. I have no issue rocking with it for a month till the deluxe 2k20 hits that holiday price. Yeah VC has a lot to prove and with being 6 weeks away they've done nothing to quell the fears of this first year of them standing alone.
People romanticize Yukes because of the Smackdown & No Mercy(overrated) games, but they've released their fair share of awful WWE games. Smackdown 08-12 were terrible to average, but they were able to redeem themselves with WWE 13 & 2k14. VC has lost their way as well because NBA 2k11 is still more fun to play than the newer NBA games imo.

Karamellion

Shucks It's Crazy
Daps
Reppin
Gizzy, Aotearoa
They did the exact same thing with promotion last year. There was no information about the actual new features or roster until around 2 or so weeks beforehand. Every post before that said 2K were fukking up, then boom, information overload... and then everyone moaned about Ciampa not being in :russ:

Just be patient brehs. It's obviously their new strategy. Get the hype happening just before release date to get folk out there getting it.

I'll wait and see. Chances are, they'll fukk it up, but I'm an optimist:yeshrug:

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
used to be heavy in the SVR 05/06 days

copped 2K19 and had no idea how to play

can someone link me to a tutorial or something

I just wanna get the basics down

HELP!