Official WWE 2K20 Thread

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They need to announce the roster already. Watching UK Takeover ands I'm hoping alot of these cats made the cut. Probably as a DLC pack:jbhmm:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
My sister just sent me the Best Buy email for my reserved copy, she got me the Smackdown 20th anniversary edition:wow:. I hope this game plays like 2k19 with some minor improvements, 2k19 was the first time in a while where I was actually having fun playing a wrestling game. I also that they add some more of the goofy arcadey type stuff they had last year. The only match in the showcase mode I'm interested in playing is the Sasha & Bayley Takeover match.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I remember watching some YouTube video about the season pass (it's backstage pass) for 2K20 and they were saying if you only buy the standard version that either the backstage pass or originals wouldn't be available for purchase later on. So if you want all content get the deluxe.

I said I was only going to get the standard copy but I might get the deluxe due to the fact that I have $50 in store credit w/Best Buy and I'm not looking forward to NBA 2K or Live '20 for fall.

It would make absolutely zero business sense for them not to offer the originals as a separate purchase