Reppin
NULL

9yET9px.gif

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Why is Stone Cold sashaying to the ring?:mjlol:. Maybe I'll be wrong, But I knew when they put Becky cringe and Roman on the cover we were in for some bullshyt. The cover will tell you all you need to know about the game.
2k15 Cena = All hype, no substance
2k16 SCSA = Incredible showcase, fun gameplay
2k17 Lesnar = Good game, but fell short
2k18 Rollins = Absolute glitch filled trash
2k19 Styles = Great gameplay, fun career mode, cleaned up graphics.

You could go back even further and see why 2k14 is one of the GOATS, and why WWE 12 is one of the worst ever made.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Why is Stone Cold sashaying to the ring?:mjlol:. Maybe I'll be wrong, But I knew when they put Becky cringe and Roman on the cover we were in for some bullshyt. The cover will tell you all you need to know about the game.
2k15 Cena = All hype, no substance
2k16 SCSA = Incredible showcase, fun gameplay
2k17 Lesnar = Good game, but fell short
2k18 Rollins = Absolute glitch filled trash
2k19 Styles = Great gameplay, fun career mode, cleaned up graphics.

You could go back even further and see why 2k14 is one of the GOATS, and why WWE 12 is one of the worst ever made.

WWE 13 was fun imo, took me a long time to get tired of it, Attitude Era showcase was :ohlawd:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
WWE 13 was fun imo, took me a long time to get tired of it, Attitude Era showcase was :ohlawd:
I was going to add more but i didn't want a huge post, but yes WWE 13 is one of the top WWE games. My only problem that i've had with the showcases was how they omit or have them redo certain things. For instance because they don't want to show man on woman violence they took out HHH giving Stephanie the pedigree at WM X8, and they completely butchered the ending to Rock vs SCSA at WM X7. I didn't like how they had them redo some of the audio in the Attitude Era showcase either, because that takes away the feel of it being nostalgic imo. I kinda give 2k15 a slight pass because the transition to newer systems are always rough, plus I loved the Ruthless Aggression showcase.