Official WWE 2K20 Thread

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
2K19 they fukked up the Hell In A Cell matches by limiting it and removing weapons...peeked 2K20 and I see they put them back while adding tables and the red cell.....

Still not buying it though :francis:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
3 new updates...

1) ciampa vs gargano vs balo . Triple thread match for the nxt championship. 20 minutes into the match I was trying to realize why no one is going for the pinfall ... only to discover that the game glitched and for some reason pitfalls were disabled :francis: had to sim the match :francis:

2) royal rumble. Both men and womens. For the womens, they wouldnt even let you choose the entries despite ensuring I had more than enough females and custom females too to make it 30. Anyways, half way into the rumble... after many minutes of frame skips and lag... the game crashes :francis: I say fukk it and sim the match to make naomi win:yeshrug: for the mens.. no lag. No frame skips.. but for some reason after 30 minutes of leaving the match to go about, I realize the first 8 entries were still in... so I pick one of them to start getting things going , tried eliminating otis... wouldnt let me eliminate. The game glitched again and I couldnt eliminate anyone :stopitslime:. Had to simulate and let cesaro win:ehh:

3) toni storm vs io shirai. With a Charlotte flair run in to attack toni during her entrance. Everything looking good. Toni walking in normal. Charlotte comes with the steel chair and attacks toni. Then I notice something..:hamster:it wasnt even charlotte flair:hhh:. It was 2nd cloned version of toni storm. Toni storm was attacking toni storm:stopitslime:

This game has stupid ass, but funny moments sometimes :russ:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Ran Raw, Nitro, and Smackdown without a glitch :ohhh:

Used one custom arena with in game attire and belts and I had entrances turned off

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
But I ran my first elimination chamber match. Alexa bliss glitched for 5 minutes and couldnt be touched

And in this quick gif there we see carmella display her inner force. And literally use that force on trish stratus by propelling her from the middle of the ring to the walls of the chamber :mjlol:

CautiousFatFrillneckedlizard-size_restricted.gif

Yes. Carmella somehow managed to glitch herself out of the chamber :mjlol:

This game man:mjlol: