Official WWE 2K20 Thread

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
What do you search for to get those good looking characters? Is it a certain creator or do you search each wrestler individually? Most of the ones I’ve been seeing are :trash:

I usually just search by the name and just go through all of them until I find a decent one. It takes a lot of time.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Started up a ECW Universe on another profile. Taz won a 8 man tournament for the ECW World title and Tajiri won a 8 man tournament for the ECW Tv title. Don’t have enough tag teams for a full tournament yet so they’ll be decided in a 3 way tag match.

yec5hID.jpg

ARHKoo4.jpg

yxjZCXb.jpg

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
What do you search for to get those good looking characters? Is it a certain creator or do you search each wrestler individually? Most of the ones I’ve been seeing are :trash:
honestly thats the hardest part about the game. you have to really search around to find the right shyt and the search function isnt fleshed out enough so its pretty much been broken for years.

its a little easier if the wrestler has a weird name but if its like John Brown you're gonna pull up every John and every Brown result. Also the top downloaded one isn't always the best option. a lot of the times it just got uploaded when the game was new so that was the only option at the time and now its at the top of the list even tho its pure trash.

ive spend weeks setting universes up and by the time it's all set up i dont even have the energy to play the game anymore...like right now i'm putting in mad hours on 2k19 knowing that 2k20 will sneak up on sale again and i'll just switch to that :snoop:

and its been the same game for almost 10 years with very limited changes.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Should I get this or 2k19?

I wanted 2K19 but I see they're gonna shut the servers down soon. 2k20 graphics look good but is it playable?

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I think the consensus is if you can get 2K19 for cheap, get that. If not, then don't even bother with 2K20. I haven't touched 2K20, but everything about it sounds like a disaster while 2K19 is pretty good, not great, but you should get your money's worth if you find it at a good price.
:salute:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
honestly thats the hardest part about the game. you have to really search around to find the right shyt and the search function isnt fleshed out enough so its pretty much been broken for years.

its a little easier if the wrestler has a weird name but if its like John Brown you're gonna pull up every John and every Brown result. Also the top downloaded one isn't always the best option. a lot of the times it just got uploaded when the game was new so that was the only option at the time and now its at the top of the list even tho its pure trash.

ive spend weeks setting universes up and by the time it's all set up i dont even have the energy to play the game anymore...like right now i'm putting in mad hours on 2k19 knowing that 2k20 will sneak up on sale again and i'll just switch to that :snoop:

and its been the same game for almost 10 years with very limited changes.
I spent legit 6hrs downloading and setting up a universe... had to quit during the first match, was already over it :dead:

TSweeze

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Oklahoma City, OK
I think I figured out my constant problems with crashing. I had to delete all my downloads but the game is mostly stable for me.

Superstars - If the images stop showing up, go to Menu Screen Pose in Creations and choose a different pose and it should be good. If it doesn't...delete and download another.

Arenas - I would always have custom arena change the floor mats and turnbuckles white. Edit in Creations and it should work.

I've reached the download limit daily and with each download went through and edited anything I had problems with.

Hope this helps...

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I sent to tweet to WWE games asking to keep the community creations servers up for 2k19. Didn’t really bash ‘20 but I know the tweet is straight getting deleted :russ: