Official WWE 2K20 Thread

HomieSoprano

Whattaya hear, whattaya say?
Daps
Reppin
Northeast Ohio
Why have the graphics gotten worse?

EG0yCCTWsAETx9R.jpg

They look weird. That pose at that angle not helping either.

Yo this game looks like shyt, my god

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

So Create a Championship mode won't be in the game by launch and your gonna have to wait for it through the first patch. :mjlol:

So they took a feature out and won’t have it by launch on top of how they never patch all the bugs out by launch? Ok I’m ready to mark 2K down as worse than EA is. These a$$holes legit release an unfinished game that’s filled with bugs every year that’s filled with planned cut content dlc and stay removing features on top of it all.

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
These people really took out create a championship on top of the game looking like shyt this year:mjtf:

If you cant get the gameplay down at least get the presentation right.

I’m tired of this shytty looking hair from last gen and soulless eyes.

Entrances starting in the middle of the ramp because they can’t animate someone walking out of gorilla position.

No custom title entrances and titles magically expanding for bigger wrestlers over the waist instead of being able to carry over shoulder.

Can’t customize hair to keep up with current appearances.

And that’s just the start.

Look at this shyt
OFCUxJ6

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
These people really took out create a championship on top of the game looking like shyt this year:mjtf:

If you cant get the gameplay down at least get the presentation right.

I’m tired of this shytty looking hair from last gen and soulless eyes.

Entrances starting in the middle of the ramp because they can’t animate someone walking out of gorilla position.

No custom title entrances and titles magically expanding for bigger wrestlers over the waist instead of being able to carry over shoulder.

Can’t customize hair to keep up with current appearances.

And that’s just the start.

Look at this shyt
OFCUxJ6
All these issues could’ve and should’ve been fixed back on the 360 :stopitslime:. This generation we got other issues too. If you change the jacket or hat guys like AJ or Taker wear in the entrance, if won’t animate properly when they pull back the hood or hat. They do the motion, but said hood/hat still stays on the head :scust:. WOAT developer.

James Dean

All Star
Daps
Forgot This a transition title with VC taken over so it was a given this was going to be trash or half assed/not finished ala 2k14 and 15. I actually didn't have a problem with 19. Sure it had flaws but It also hit its peak with the Yukes era. I still play it to this day with some fire matches in my Universe. and I put in too many hours keeping it up to date. 2K20 doesnt seem like feasible jump. Sure its dope to have somewhat updated attires, announcing and characters but nope.