Official WWE 2K20 Thread

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
So Yukes quit because they couldn't get a better budget from 2k to fix engine issues? All makes sense now.:stopitslime:
Yup, looks like 2K just decided to cheap out and throw together some bullshyt. Like a movie company making some low-budget film to retain a license. The graphics legitimately look like a PS2 game.

HomieSoprano

Whattaya hear, whattaya say?
Daps
Reppin
Northeast Ohio
h32y2pn4sjs31.png

:mjlol:
LMAAAAOOOOOOO

Dusty's face looks like that pinch snapchat filter. Taker and Cena look like the same face model, why do Payton and Rhea look scared?? Bro...

Kurt Angle's old face with the young hair, I caint :dead:

Hogan has HBK's eyes :deadrose:

Charlotte is the only one who benefited from this lazy release as it look like they used her 2017 version to save us from whatever her face has become

James Dean

All Star
Daps
Yup, looks like 2K just decided to cheap out and throw together some bullshyt. Like a movie company making some low-budget film to retain a license. The graphics legitimately look like a PS2 game.
Facts.

Todays embargo lift sealed the deal for me to not cop.

Ill just stick to 19 w/ Universe and CC.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Facts.

Todays embargo lift sealed the deal for me to not cop.

Ill just stick to 19 w/ Universe and CC.
This isn’t the first time they’ve done this either. Remember when 2K17 was basically just 2K16 minus the Austin showcase and the arenas and wrestlers who came with the game as a result? Then a year later they still didn’t add anything new to the game so again it was 2K17 with a few new skins. We really should be making sure people don’t buy this shyt. It’s insulting to us as paying customers.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
At least madden has a ton of plays and some variation to the playbook depending on certain formations. Granted I haven’t bought madden in 5 years, but that had as much to do with no compelling teams in the league as the game having the same problems every year. Does it at least release in a playable shape?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Y’all are blaming 2k but it’s only partly their fault.

The blame goes to whoever decided they needed to have yearly releases. Every genre that has games that release around this time every year gets the exact same criticism. Assassins creed, call of duty , madden, fifa... etc. Games take longer to develop than the short year they give it. Of course none of this explains why they refuse to give us a draft, gm mode and custom title entrances but still. The bigs will always happen no matter who developed the game when you don’t have enough time to even finish the games let alone QC it. This is never going to change so y’all should only check for this game every 2-3 years unless you. Just want an updated roster and new story mode

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They have:

3 Beckys
3 Bayleys
5 Charlottes
2 Nias
3 Nikki Bellas
5 Sashas
They really can’t just make them extra attires for them? They really have to make extra characters? It’s like 2K15 where we had 4 Mark Henry’s, 3-4 of Sheamus, 4 Randy Ortons, 3-4 edge & Christian models, and 3-4 Alberto models too.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Man I'm really thinking about cancelling my pre-order now after seeing those character models, and getting rid of create-a-championship is ridiculous when it's been a staple in WWE games for YEARS!

I need to see some gameplay b/c if that ain't looking right...CANCEL!