Official WWE 2K20 Thread

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never looked into detail regarding the DLC until last night now that the whole roster was revealed

All of the Wrestler DLC is "Originals" The first being the Horror theme which is just reskins of people already in the game

The following 3 are No Mans Land, Southpaw Regional Wrestling, and Empire of Tomorrow

So just by going off of Southpaw Regional Wrestling [if y'all remember this was a parody of southern wrestling with WWE guys being different characters]....then that means the other DLCs are just gonna be reskins and not actually new people like NXT UK or folks in NXT who just missed the cutoff mark or Legends who just missed the mark?

No buy at all from me, not even a price drop

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I never looked into detail regarding the DLC until last night now that the whole roster was revealed

All of the Wrestler DLC is "Originals" The first being the Horror theme when is just reskins of people already in the game

The following 3 are No Mans Land, Southpaw Regional Wrestling, and Empire of Tomorrow

So just by going off of Southpaw Regional Wrestling [if y'all remember this was a parody of southern wrestling with WWE guys being different characters]....then that means the other DLCs are just gonna be reskins and not actually new people like NXT UK or folks in NXT who just missed the cutoff mark or Legends who just missed the mark?

No buy at all from me, not even a price drop

they about two years late trying to capitalize on the southpaw regional wrestling hype. And as for the other two, I never heard of either of them. I still don’t see the point of the MK I mean original characters. They only really offer additional parts for CAW. Unless they are the bosses for the tower modes, which still doesn’t get me excited but that would explain them. Either way pretty underwhelming

TL15

Veteran
Daps
they about two years late trying to capitalize on the southpaw regional wrestling hype. And as for the other two, I never heard of either of them. I still don’t see the point of the MK I mean original characters. They only really offer additional parts for CAW. Unless they are the bosses for the tower modes, which still doesn’t get me excited but that would explain them. Either way pretty underwhelming

I agree

If I want "zombie" characters and arenas, I can make them myself. I'd love more depth in a wrestling game: more interactive arenas, voiceovers, a better universe mode, etc. If this was Madden I don't want to play with the zombie chargers :dead: I want a deep football game.

Rayzah

Daps
I agree

If I want "zombie" characters and arenas, I can make them myself. I'd love more depth in a wrestling game: more interactive arenas, voiceovers, a better universe mode, etc. If this was Madden I don't want to play with the zombie chargers :dead: I want a deep football game.
Right, like I cant see how they are any different outside of looks, maybe they play apart in the story mode which is cool and all but its hard to sell these characters without giving details on what they do

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Right, like I cant see how they are any different outside of looks, maybe they play apart in the story mode which is cool and all but its hard to sell these characters without giving details on what they do

What I need a Frankenstein Braun for? :mjlol:

But on their end it’s something to promote without much effort.

How about (something I’ve been suggesting for years :snoop:) batch capturing the promos from broadcasts and having over 50 superstars that can cut actual voice promos in the game.

Why not add better detailed storylines for Universe mode?

It’s just lazy

Rayzah

Daps
What I need a Frankenstein Braun for? :mjlol:

But on their end it’s something to promote without much effort.

How about (something I’ve been suggesting for years :snoop:) batch capturing the promos from broadcasts and having over 50 superstars that can cut actual voice promos in the game.

Why not add better detailed storylines for Universe mode?

It’s just lazy

have they ever have a excuse for why they refuse to add a draft? At this point they must be avoiding this for a reason.