Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Wow,

That’s dope.

And I was just going through this dudes pics and man at his history.:wow:

this post hit me cuz when I was a kid, I used to want a Gumby like Shanna but my moms was tripping and wouldn’t allow me.

My other cousins used to rock that shot and looked fresh. They even did it with the blonde tips

My guy @BXKingPin82 let me find out you had a Gumby in the 80s so I can get mad at you!!! :russ:

Damn I miss the 80s

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Wow,

That’s dope.

this post hit me cuz when I was a kid, I used to want a Gumby like Shanna but my moms was tripping and wouldn’t allow me.

My other cousins used to rock that shot and looked fresh. They even did it with the blonde tips

My guy @BXKingPin82 let me find out you had a Gumby in the 80s so I can get mad at you!!! :russ:

Damn I miss the 80s

Nah man.
shyt. I think up until the mid 90s i basically had a lil faded TWA all the time. My older brother was going thru this phase where he wanted to get dumb nice with the clippers and whenever hed see my shyt getting a lil outa control hed chop my shyt down. He was nice tho. He still cuts my hair too!
I used to get vexed than a muthafukka when i was younger tho cause i wanted that hightop fade joint Kid N Play homie had.
But them Gumby shyts was ill with the lil streaks in them.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Nah man.
shyt. I think up until the mid 90s i basically had a lil faded TWA all the time. My older brother was going thru this phase where he wanted to get dumb nice with the clippers and whenever hed see my shyt getting a lil outa control hed chop my shyt down. He was nice tho. He still cuts my hair too!
I used to get vexed than a muthafukka when i was younger tho cause i wanted that hightop fade joint Kid N Play homie had.
But them Gumby shyts was ill with the lil streaks in them.

i rocked the gumby the summer of 88 or 89 ... but mine wasnt a cut. I had the S-Curl in my hair so with the proper hairspray and combing i had the gumby

i spent the summer in Mass and al the white folks was saying i had he bobby brown hairdo

My moms was once “Southern Black Baptist” and she wasn’t down with that shyt:russ:

I know when I got to HS I was rocking my hair basically like KrisKross early days the the plats at the top and Fade on sides

College years went crazy with the hairstyles after I grew the fro out and had my AI years:wow:

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
My moms was once “Southern Black Baptist” and she wasn’t down with that shyt:russ:

I know when I got to HS I was rocking my hair basically like KrisKross early days the the plats at the top and Fade on sides

College years went crazy with the hairstyles after I grew the fro out and had my AI years:wow:
i had locs at one point but that probably lasted like not even 2 years. cleaning them shyts and i thought i looked funny.
im a low caesar cat now for the most part. just drop it down and line me up and im good.
im always wearing a fitted tho so it really doesnt even matter if i get my shyt cut. lol

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
i had locs at one point but that probably lasted like not even 2 years. cleaning them shyts and i thought i looked funny.
im a low caesar cat now for the most part. just drop it down and line me up and im good.
im always wearing a fitted tho so it really doesnt even matter if i get my shyt cut. lol

I’m was pre-pandemic pretty much rocking the Common (bald light skinned brother with a beard) look.

But I ain’t shaved since late February/early March.

My shyt looking crazy, mustache covers top lip and beard (tho I keep it lined around the neck) looking a nappy Childish Gambino:wow:

My facial hair is miserable to eat with:picard:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I’m was pre-pandemic pretty much rocking the Common (bald light skinned brother with a beard) look.

But I ain’t shaved since late February/early March.

My shyt looking crazy, mustache covers top lip and beard (tho I keep it lined around the neck) looking a nappy Childish Gambino:wow:

My facial hair is miserable to eat with:picard:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
dont feel bad.
my shyt looks retarded right now!
my girls loving this tho!
im just on some shyt thru this Rona stuff cause ive been able to chill thru all this. ive only RECENTLY started going back to work and thats only to sit down and talk.
muthafukkas wanna go outside and play and shyt.
i dont want these fukkin dikkheads in my face.
:hhh:

The Coli dont live in real life. that fukkin MJ smiley dont mean shyt in the real world.
acting like these goofy nikkas aint runnin round with their mouths all open chest nekkid in the street like there aint no bug in the air.
:deadmanny:

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
Wow,

That’s dope.

Damn I miss the 80s

shabba with the gumby lolol. i was just watching vladtv and he intervieweed SMooth B from Nice and Sooth rap group. had no idea he was involved in some of Bobby Brown's projects. Anyway, he said he introduced Bobby Brown into wearing the gumpy hairstyle. wish i was older at times could have enjoyed the 80's better:francis: