Official Wu-Tang: An American Saga Season 1 Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this song they did for tony touch randomly popped into my head yesterday after watching the show...just posting it bcuz...

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Dude playing Rza has that CAC sounding voice like XXXTentacion. Throws me off. And Rae’s actor is too tall and thin but he kinda has the vibe. The Ghost actor is wild goofy looking.

Dontay Flaco

fka King Napz
Daps
Reppin
VA
Watching the third episode again made me notice how much attention they've put into the small details, down to Ghost wearing Wallabees when he shows up at the funeral.
Yup, even when they showed Jah wearing the custom forces and Ghost reaction to em. I wonder if that was his inspiration for dying his Wallabees?

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
A Comprehensive History of Wu-Tang Clan’s Endless Beefs

November 2012:
RZA thinks that dealing with Wu-Tang members over the years helped him diffuse problems on the set of The Man With the Iron Fists, his feature film directorial debut. “Me and Meth always used to argue. It’s natural. When steel rubs against steel, it makes both blades sharper. Raekwon and Ghostface started off as enemies in the neighborhood. They grew to be best friends after joining the Wu-Tang.” Not mentioned: how Rae and Ghost became so close only after finding a common enemy in RZA.

January 2013: Raekwon says that when Wu-Tang formed twenty years prior, the group was built on shaky relationships and mistrust, and only came together because of RZA’s diplomacy. At that time, Rae thought Ghostface was a “crook,” though “talented.” As he says, “When RZA was the middle guy, it was almost like he did a Gotti move, he brought all the families to the table, and made nikkas make amends, due to the fact of how we gon’ move forward and get this money.”

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
A Comprehensive History of Wu-Tang Clan’s Endless Beefs

November 2012:
RZA thinks that dealing with Wu-Tang members over the years helped him diffuse problems on the set of The Man With the Iron Fists, his feature film directorial debut. “Me and Meth always used to argue. It’s natural. When steel rubs against steel, it makes both blades sharper. Raekwon and Ghostface started off as enemies in the neighborhood. They grew to be best friends after joining the Wu-Tang.” Not mentioned: how Rae and Ghost became so close only after finding a common enemy in RZA.

January 2013: Raekwon says that when Wu-Tang formed twenty years prior, the group was built on shaky relationships and mistrust, and only came together because of RZA’s diplomacy. At that time, Rae thought Ghostface was a “crook,” though “talented.” As he says, “When RZA was the middle guy, it was almost like he did a Gotti move, he brought all the families to the table, and made nikkas make amends, due to the fact of how we gon’ move forward and get this money.”

now it makes sense why they put RZA in the middle of Rae and Ghost on the Ironman cover durin that dream sequence......:ohhh::wow: