Official WrestleMania 33 thread [4/2/17 from Orlando, Florida]

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I reckon I'm gonna get halfway into the kickoff before guilt makes me go to bed before work tomorrow... that Monday Internet blackout until I can watch the rest is HELL EVERY fukkING YEAR.

I should've booked Monday and Tuesday off.

British Mania one day pleeeeeeeeaaassseeee.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's see if this so called Ultimate Thrill Ride is any ThrillINg................
26gstAq3h09VgLbhe.gif

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have Angle interfere in the AJ/Shane match costing Styles the match helping Shane win setting up Angle vs Styles at the next ppv

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Like I said it's my first wwe show in years. Nothing really stood out for me to watch this year but wanted to give it a chance.

I definitely think the owens and jericho match will steal the show if given 15+ minutes.

Dont sleep on the ladder tag match as well.

If the AJ and shane match does indeed stay as a regular match and AJ AKA the best in the world can carry shane to a good match, they need to reward him with the title for the entire year.

Dont really care to much for the goldberg and lesnar match.

Now the one match that intrigues me the most will be the taker and reigns match. Now obviously it will be a shyt fest but I really wanna see how hard they boo reigns. Clearly he's gonna win, but the crowd reaction will be epic when they boo him. I really hope they don't have taker raise reigns hands or hug him or kneel to him, that will make the crowd boo harder, just ask the rock.

The only cool thing will be, if taker does any of the above and then reigns turns and completely destroys him, the atmosphere will be epic.