Official WrestleMania 33 thread [4/2/17 from Orlando, Florida]

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Alright brehs, what them WrestleMania meals gonna look like.

I'm not going the whole pizza/wings route this year, right before I get off work I'm gonna use EAT24 and order from my favorite sushi place. Shumai, pork gyoza, philly roll and idk what else yet.

@Zero , it's Fuji Hana right off Northhampton Blvd in VA Beach, right near the Diamond Springs intersection just in case you want some decent japanese food.
Store bought wings for me

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
So fukking ready....
77sSYwH.png

JxUJFmM.gif

Definitely hitting the gym early to free my day up and get some chicken thighs ready. Either that or I'm putting Postmates to work. :feedme:

Tonight....we dine on fukkery. :eat: :lawd:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Goldberg already talking about he's taking time off after WM, wonder who's going over :whistle:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I got a really good feeling about this Mania, brehs hope it comes through :wow: :blessed:

I personally feel like this years card is more interesting than last years...the brand split has helped differentiate the feuds, everything isn't just some big pile of mud.

I mean, I'm not a giant fan of the part-timers being so prominent, but that's pretty much every year anyways.

Last year we have Trips versus Roman main eventing...Stephanie was all up in the video, it was an absolute mess.

I hope this forum holds up....that was the only thing that made last year tolerable....:salute: