Daps
Still no ROH online

Gonna go back and catch the AJ vs Nakamura match from WK10

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I personally feel like this years card is more interesting than last years...the brand split has helped differentiate the feuds, everything isn't just some big pile of mud.

I mean, I'm not a giant fan of the part-timers being so prominent, but that's pretty much every year anyways.

Last year we have Trips versus Roman main eventing...Stephanie was all up in the video, it was an absolute mess.

I hope this forum holds up....that was the only thing that made last year tolerable....:salute:
Def more interesting than last year's. Had to work on Mania night last year and I wasn't too invested in Mania as a whole last year anyway. Still feel like this Mania has a better build than last year's, it's not great but 31 wasn't a great build and that delivered so we'll see. I'm off tonight so tsc gon keep me entertained either way haha

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
i know the tag divisions on the main roster be watching Takeover like

we aint never gonna be able to put on tag team classics

DAMN IT NO ONE CARES ABOUT TAG TEAM SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT ANYMORE PAL
qnPRt.png

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
@cook @Brooklynzson

I hope the servers are ready.... or prepare to move this thread into JBO just like last year :mjgrin:
They should just move it their now really...:manny:

The Paige thread showed that JBO and TSC have quite a bit in common and can work in unison when necessary....:steviej::bryan::shaq::troll:

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
i know the tag divisions on the main roster be watching Takeover like

we aint never gonna be able to put on tag team classics

That was a good match. It should be tag matches like that on the main roster with the talent they have :martin:. I don't watch NXT but that Black dude that debuted looked impressive and whoever he faced.

Westcoastnative

All Star
Daps
Just for fun, how many pages do you guys think this thread is gonna reach when WM is over? 200? 300?