Official WrestleMania 33 thread [4/2/17 from Orlando, Florida]

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
He Main Evented Summerslam and won the title but he's not established to anyone?

His Demon entrance on Raw got one of the greatest reactions on that wack ass show in years but he's not a big star?

If he's not a big star you tell me what full time guys besides Cena are bigger stars than he is....
Im saying an argument could be made, but its understandable that they chose to hold him off until raw ( for all we know he could pop up and do a promo)
As far as stars go roman, Seth is established, Samoa Joe has been there fora bout the same amount f time as Finn before he got hurt and they dont really have nothing for him.. but whatever

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Im saying an argument could be made, but its understandable that they chose to hold him off until raw ( for all we know he could pop up and do a promo)
As far as stars go roman, Seth is established, Samoa Joe has been there fora bout the same amount f time as Finn before he got hurt and they dont really have nothing for him.. but whatever
NONE of those guys you named can get a reaction like this

Rayzah

Daps
NONE of those guys you named can get a reaction like this

Dude Roman does every week and that reaction was cause he was new.. stop acting like this dude was already a superstar.. He was the equivilant of a 1st round pick that had a good first month of the season then go hurt. who knows what month two or three what have been

Rayzah

Daps
does he not get the biggest reaction every night?

Regardless of if you like him or not, everyone goes out there way to make noise for him.. Ive been to multiple live events him an AJ get the biggest pops all the time other than cena

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This should get stickied now

sidebar:

On a Mean Street Posse WWE return: “I wish I could sit here and play with this and say yes. But the answer is no. I know they’ve brought some guys back. I saw The Headbangers not too long ago, and I was happy to see that. Mosh’s son got to enjoy seeing his dad in a WWE ring, and that meant to the world to him. But there haven’t been any talks of it. They has so much talent there. Not that age is anything but a number, but I’m going to be 47 in May. Not that I wouldn’t do it, because I’ve always said, and I mean it, that if WWE calls, I would pack my bags and be out the door in five minutes. That’s how much I love the business. And Shane knows it.”

Pete Gas being interviewed before Shane has his WM match.....:jbhmm:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
C721y3pXwAASAyc.jpg