Official WrestleMania 33 thread [4/2/17 from Orlando, Florida]

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Since Wrestling only consists of whatever is on YouTube for me these days, I have no particular interest in match order or titles etc...but I will say this...GOLDBERG VS LESNAR BETTER GET BOOED OUTTA THE BUILDING AGAIN!!!..other than that it'll be an aight show...that i'll catch the next day on youtube lol.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I ain't seen anything but the Rumble live in 2017 haven't got much interest in the E right now I just keep up via TSC and YouTube maybe mania weekend ill get hyped my friend all excited but he's a fukking Orton mark :scust: and Cripple H nuthugger.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People complaining about AJ being wasted...

Lets take a moment to realise that Finn Balor, Samoa Joe, American Alpha, Sami Zayn, Braun Stroman, Nia Jax have no match on the card

And Finn and Joe are into their mid to late 30s too

On a motherfukking six hour show they got nothing for them

AA is facing Usos. Might be a pre show match tho.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
This build up has been garbage

So many key guys going on be getting last second matches, or just be thrusted right into the memorial battle royal :francis:

What is Joe and Balor doing?
At this point i think Balor gonna make his surprise official return on Raw After Mania.... i don't know about Joe though

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
You gotta close with Goldberg vs Brock in my opinion

That's the match that has a chance of being hype even 7 hours into the show

Wyatt vs Orton would be crickets and Wyatt has never proven to get reactions out of the crowd once the bell rings

I doubt that match would be as hype as they're making it seem. Besides what would ending the show with a Brock title win gain them? Even if Goldberg retains, it's not a wow moment. Same thing with the SD match. Who's the face and who's the heel? What makes this victory special for either participant? Would an Orton title win at mania have the fans going crazy?

I think the last match is gonna have to deal with the feeling of waiting for the show to hurry up and be over. Unless there's a surprise debut, I don't think there's a worthy enough main event between the two.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
An Actual Dream Match Taking Place on April 8th

C7bRM-cV0AAmzJj.jpg

:banderas:

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Have Gronk enter the Andre the Giant Battle Royal... and win throwing Mojo out in the process :shaq: