Daps
An Actual Dream Match Taking Place on April 8th

C7bRM-cV0AAmzJj.jpg

:banderas:

giphy.gif

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I doubt that match would be as hype as they're making it seem. Besides what would ending the show with a Brock title win gain them? Even if Goldberg retains, it's not a wow moment. Same thing with the SD match. Who's the face and who's the heel? What makes this victory special for either participant? Would an Orton title win at mania have the fans going crazy?

I think the last match is gonna have to deal with the feeling of waiting for the show to hurry up and be over. Unless there's a surprise debut, I don't think there's a worthy enough main event between the two.
That's a shame too. Braun has booked strong all year and unless they are going to do something like have him interfere in the Reigns Taker match then it seems like a waste at the moment. Zayn is overlooked big time and it's no way he shouldn't be on this card in a 15-20 minute match. This card is lackluster as hell and it's time for the part timers to stop getting all this shine. HHH Goldberg Lesnar and Taker are all in the 3 matches they consider main events and that's just not right in the year 2017. Even Cena is in a match that means nothing in the grand scheme of things other than to take up some time. Couldn't they have had Samoa Joe debut on Smackdown and attack him instead and have Finn be the one wanting revenge on Rollins (since he hurt him in the first place) instead? Since Rollins is face they could have flipped it with Balor coming back heel for a while pissed that he lost his title cause of an injury that wasn't his fault. That would have been 2 fresh matchups right there with a big feel to them. Other than the Owens Jericho and Orton Wyatt shyt none of this shyt is really interesting or had a long build. And even KO Jericho should have been with both straps on the line.

Zayn and strowman wouldn't have made the show any better. Finn hasn't been brought back on tv yet so I don't know why you are even mentioning him. Hhh and Seth makes sense and has had a good build I don't see how people are just ignoring that.

However I don't like the let's just get all the women on the card a match type thing they do. Instead of making it feel like those are the top women. You have them battle all year for that spot only to just get another opportunity at mania.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Zayn and strowman wouldn't have made the show any better. Finn hasn't been brought back on tv yet so I don't know why you are even mentioning him. Hhh and Seth makes sense and has had a good build I don't see how people are just ignoring that.

However I don't like the let's just get all the women on the card a match type thing they do. Instead of making it feel like those are the top women. You have them battle all year for that spot only to just get another opportunity at mania.
Finn has been cleared to wrestle meaning they should have created a spot for him. Zayn and Strowman have worked their ass off and should have been rewarded with a match on the card.

Rayzah

Daps
Finn has been cleared to wrestle meaning they should have created a spot for him. Zayn and Strowman have worked their ass off and should have been rewarded with a match on the card.
No if Finn hasn't had a story leading up to mania why throw him in at the last minute? All of the matches with the exception of the sd women's match have had builds. Finn would of been forced. He isn't that big star to the masses yet. Zayn and strowman I agree with but I wouldn't be surprised if strowman is a part of the show

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
No if Finn hasn't had a story leading up to mania why throw him in at the last minute? All of the matches with the exception of the sd women's match have had builds. Finn would of been forced. He isn't that big star to the masses yet. Zayn and strowman I agree with but I wouldn't be surprised if strowman is a part of the show
And besides Cena and the part timers who is?

You don't create a big star by leaving him off the biggest stage

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Can Bray top this?

The only way I see them topping that is if the whole entrance stage gets set on fire then all of a sudden a giant hologram of actress Jessica Lange playing the ghost of Sister Abigail pops out and says that my body and soul may be gone but my message will forever live inside my beloved Bray.... probably look like some Scott pilgrim mixed with some American Horror Story type ish
tumblr_ll44rxTDXW1qc3p54o1_500.gif
+
tumblr_inline_ohh775Abja1u4tslv_500.gif
:banderas:

Rayzah

Daps
And besides Cena and the part timers who is?

You don't create a big star by leaving him off the biggest stage
I mean he was on the main roster for like two weeks.
He hasn't even established himself to the people that don't watch nxt. Everyone on that show I'm is apart of a long going storyline. Finn wasn't ready intime to be thrown into a rivalry.
If they threw him in then great but it's not a travesty to not force him into the show just cause. Y'all always talk about the lack of continuity, Finn doesn't fit in with any story right now. He will come back on raw after mania and get a big pop like all returning stars do on that show.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I mean he was on the main roster for like two weeks.
He hasn't even established himself to the people that don't watch nxt. Everyone on that show I'm is apart of a long going storyline. Finn wasn't ready intime to be thrown into a rivalry.
If they threw him in then great but it's not a travesty to not force him into the show just cause. Y'all always talk about the lack of continuity, Finn doesn't fit in with any story right now. He will come back on raw after mania and get a big pop like all returning stars do on that show.
He Main Evented Summerslam and won the title but he's not established to anyone?

His Demon entrance on Raw got one of the greatest reactions on that wack ass show in years but he's not a big star?

If he's not a big star you tell me what full time guys besides Cena are bigger stars than he is....

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Finn would have popped the crowd something vicious with that Demon entrance. And when has the E ever had an issue with putting something together (might not always be good though) for someone on short notice?