Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Daps
I guess this confirms the WW1 setting for at least part of the movie.

It does.
WWI female army recruits:
140603154407-01-women-great-war-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

2EE8088500000578-3338482-image-a-29_1448821272492.jpg

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Thanks for ruining the new Star Wars movie for me in a thread that has nothing to do with it. :martin:

Mods really need to start making examples out of these fakkits.

Its not a proven fact, only speculation based on trailer clips and breakdown analysis from established blogs and fanboy sites. Beyond the speculation, its pretty much a given by simply watching the trailer. The trailer itself alludes to such and I thought it was common knowledge which is why I saw fit to mention it.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of times breh I'm browsing and come across a thread like this, plus I'm a casual comic book reader. I love some of the early IDW Transformers stuff, and can appreciate some other works like the Alien/Predator Fire and Stone series, or classic ish like the Killing Joke. My thing is 95% of that stuff should remain off screen because Hollywood cannot do it justice. Taking that into consideration along with obvious social agendas (Wonder Woman, Supergirl seriously? Black male lead who dies so a cactress can do better in Force Awakens right when Obama is about to usher in Hilary) its hard not to be cynical and find it all to be amusing. I mean be honest, you really think an anorexic b level cactress with a sword in Manhattan is gonna make for a great film? I don't.

(tiny-dikked nerd fakkit clutching his comic books and raging against the hollywood agenda from his moms basement)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So Robin Wright isn't Hippolyta and they're still looking

I wonder if Wright is going to be playing Veronica Cale?
9AowB4Y.jpg

She's a billionaire businesswoman and scientist who is basically a female version of Lex Luthor who hates Wonder Woman and wants to destroy her.

They should get Lucy Lawless or Catherine Zeta Jones to play Hippolyta.