Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Warner Bros. Casts Wonder Woman's Mother (Exclusive)
connie_nielsen.jpg

Connie Nielsen Getty Images
The movie is curretly shooting in the UK and Italy.
Connie Nielsen, the Danish actress best known for playing a Roman queen inGladiator, has joined the cast of Wonder Woman, Warner Bros.’ highly anticipated take on the DC icon.

Gal Gadot is playing the Amazonian princess and the cast already includes Chris Pine, portraying love interest Captain Steve Trevor, Robin Wright, Danny Huston, David Thewlis, and Ewen Bremner. Pine recently said the movie is set during World War I.

Nielsen will play Hippoyta, the queen of the Amazons and mother of Princess Diana, aka Wonder Woman.

The movie is currently shooting in the UK and Italy, will be released June 23, 2017.

Nielsen’s recent credits include a stint on the Kevin Bacon crime drama The Following as well as The Good Wife. She also appeared in Nymphomanic Vol. 1.

Nielsen is repped by UTA, Lasher Group and Lichter Adler.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why do you feel a need to comment on every superhero movie when you said you hate them

Thats what haters do breh.

Have to say though, after looking at those set pics I'm reminded of Lady Mechanika and I wonder what the Sy-Fy channel could do with that. They'd probably nail it, Jules Verne like.