Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Surprised at the lack of hype for this one:hamster:

I have a feeling its either going to be :wow: or :picard:

we been hyped before on the prior dc films(bvs, suicide squad) and we were let down. I think everybody is just lowering they expectations for this one. I cant wait to see it myself, but im not gonna be losing sleep because im anxious to watch.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm too lazy to do it but universal just announced an official green light on a gears of war movie. Someone should make a thread but again I'm too lazy right now.

They first writer attached is the guy who wrote the avatar sequels and a new Ridley Scott movie and Armageddon. And the shaft remake from 2000. But he also wrote savages and alien vs predator requiem. But he wrote three episodes of New York undercover

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Surprised at the lack of hype for this one:hamster:

if the movie is good it will find a way to make money.

but still the hype should be A LOT bigger for this movie. the first ever SUPERMAN movie, the first ever BATMAN movie, the first ever SPIDERMAN movie... they all CRUSHED it at the box office. they turned out to be huge EVENTS. when spidey dropped that shyt took over everything! people were waiting a lifetime for that movie!

i'm not saying i expect wonder woman to compete on the same level as spiderman, but she is definitely on that god tier of superhero icons and her first movie ever should feel like a MUCH bigger deal.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
if the movie is good it will find a way to make money.

but still the hype should be A LOT bigger for this movie. the first ever SUPERMAN movie, the first ever BATMAN movie, the first ever SPIDERMAN movie... they all CRUSHED it at the box office. they turned out to be huge EVENTS. when spidey dropped that shyt took over everything! people were waiting a lifetime for that movie!

i'm not saying i expect wonder woman to compete on the same level as spiderman, but she is definitely on that god tier of superhero icons and her first movie ever should feel like a MUCH bigger deal.
None of those had 2 preceding movies with pretty bad WOM