Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Some breh really came in here like "WW isn't Amurrican now? THEY TOOK OUR JOBS DER DYDURR DURR"

They-Took-Our-Jobs-South-Park.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
lol what slander ? It's a solid movie but as for an iron man movie to do that to mandarin is worse than bane in the dkr.

I fukked with the twist and what they did. But I also have no emotional ties to the mandarin so maybe that's why but I love that movie and love what Shane black did. As formulaic as comic book flicks can be that one isn't and I appreciate it for that

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the movie score argument is a microcosm of what internet "discussion" has become, across the board everyone's a goddamn expert about everthing now.

... but again, WW's score is super memorable, so it does what 99% of movies don't. ... still think it's fukkin bad though.

I watched an Avengers clip just to hear the score, and sat there like "oh, i think maybe i've heard this. ... nah. ... wait, i think so, but..." very unmemorable. then again, outside of like John Williams shyt that is classic and I've heard many times outside of the context of the movie, i 've never been a "score head" like so many of you dudes apparently.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
the movie score argument is a microcosm of what internet "discussion" has become, across the board everyone's a goddamn expert about everthing now.

... but again, WW's score is super memorable, so it does what 99% of movies don't. ... still think it's fukkin bad though.

I watched an Avengers clip just to hear the score, and sat there like "oh, i think maybe i've heard this. ... nah. ... wait, i think so, but..." very unmemorable. then again, outside of like John Williams shyt that is classic and I've heard many times outside of the context of the movie, i 've never been a "score head" like so many of you dudes apparently.

I don't think its everyone's an expert syndrome as much as its everyone has different tastes as always. And this is a music board first and foremost and hip hop is sort of the thing that binds most of us here so we all have opinions on music period. And every hip hop discussion is filled with cats thinking they know better than the next man.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Why are we discussing Iron man 3 in a wonder woman thread. And a other note yes a score and soundtrack can make a bad movie decent, a decent movie good, and a good movie great bc just like the movies is a visual medium it's also one of sound or we all would be watching silent movies, so to downplay the importance of a movie soundtrack and score is :heh:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Funny thing is you don't even have to be a movie snob to grasp such a simple concept. I mean it's fukking common sense :dwillhuh:

Yeah because we all like music and all respond to different things. I can't think of Back to the Future and not think of the music

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
How does anyone NOT know the score to BTTF tho...:mindblown::heh: shyt is a classic...

Point I'm making is, the score by itself can standalone and is just as important to the movie as anything else. So cats dismissing the score argument as "poo poo" are definitely underestimating it. That movie wouldn't work without that score. Much like Halloween. Or even terminator. Music is extremely important to movies and shouldn't be underplayed.

That said you need to stop dropping them Avengers shyts breh they're half past terrible:russ:

Damn i can't be mean like that. Look they're generic to me. if you fukk with them, cool man thats all that matters

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
meh gadot needs more acting lessons, listen the young diana speak and her infliction and emotion in her voice, then listen to gal say stuff the difference is apparent

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I dont understand how nikkas saying they dont remember the avengers theme.... :heh:

Those few chords where they assembled was catchy as fukk... :heh:

:gucci: I do not get where y'all don't feel any heroism from it???

:ohlawd:
This shyt is in my Playlist along with the Hans Zimmer drums from Begins, TDK, TDKR, MOS and The Amazing Spider-Man 2. I stay with a Theme playing, Christopher Drake is a Mastermind with some of his Work too. :mindblown: by those Chords.:whew: